4.0 out of 5 stars Finally, someone who gets it!
At long last, someone that has put some common sense into the communication gap between men and women. If only I had been armed with this information years ago.

I've grown tired of all of these so called "experts" that take the liberty of telling me what I need to do or what's "wrong with me." I'm tired of these experts speaking to me like I'm in remedial...
Published on September 12, 2006 by Jon H.

3.0 out of 5 stars Another Cute Young Single Guy Tells Girls How to Date
Dating/Relationship Guides like Weight Loss/Dieting Guides all claim to have a great secret to impart to you...and we always fall for it. There is no secret to maintaining a healthy trim figure: eat moderately, exercise and drink water; same goes for dating guides for women. All guides will say the same thing, especially if they are written by male models whose dating...
Published on July 17, 2007 by Eve Galewitz

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing New, January 11, 2007
This review is from: Men, Love & Sex: The Complete User's Guide for Women (Hardcover)
This book offers nothing new. It's a compilation of a bunch of bogus magazine quotes. Probably nothing you haven't heard before. They're just all in one book now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaking the code, huh?, July 13, 2007
I think this book is touted as the end all be all of books women need to better understand men. I believe I learned more from "He's Just Not that Into You" than I did from this book. Save your money!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you've given up on men, this may help., October 11, 2010
This book gives us a peek at men's thoughts and feelings from their perspective. After recently divorcing and getting back into the dating scene (quite unsuccessfully, I might add) I was becoming convinced all men were evil, heartless, sex-craved morons. This book helped soften that a little bit.... I'm now willing to concede that perhaps only half of the men out there are evil, heartless, sex-craved morons.

2.0 out of 5 stars Seriously?, August 13, 2013
Perhaps this was meant to be a joke, perhaps this author really thought he was being helpful. All I got from it was a blithe, off-the-cuff "this is how men are, take it or leave it" message. I didn't read too much about love, but in the spirit of the book, I could see where the author may have thought love and sex were the same thing. The majority of the men I know are deeper than this and actually have emotional feelings for their partner. Reading this book was pretty much a waste of time for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Opener!!, August 23, 2007
I was very impressed with this book. It was very easy to read and understand, and it was filled with TONS of useful information. A lot of it seems common sense, but obviously we don't use it. I received an objective perspective by reading and understanding relationship and dating issues from a man's perspective. Definitely recommend!! It's a must read!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Woman's Dictionary of Men, September 22, 2007
T. Hall (Albuqueruqe, NM USA) - See all my reviews
I checked this book out from the library and found it so useful I had to purchase it for my collection. I love how it has the man's point of view on a lot of questions we have, not a women's guess of what a man wants. It will prove to be very useful reference material. I would almost called it a women's dictionary of men.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mandatory Reading for the Dating Idiot, October 9, 2006
Veronica Browne (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This book should be required reading for any female college graduate, if not high school. It helped me to understand and ease the pain of past relationships as well as change patterns for future ones. Kudos to the men who were inspired to write it and gratitude to all the men who contributed to its content. Well done!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was looking for, September 17, 2010
This book featured "insights" that seemed to have been gleaned from women's magazines, standard women - venus/men - mars kind of stuff. Nothing that was actually helpful to someone who might want to actually communicate with a member of the opposite sex in a mature way.

I returned it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Men,Love, & Sex-The Complete User's Guide for Women, January 5, 2007
Nothing new, and no new information in this book. It's basically just common sense stuff that most women know already. There was nothing earth shattering - and it's also kind of disjointed on topics (ie- chapter is about "x" and then they bring in letters from women that are totally unrelated. It's a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth Your Time!, December 27, 2008
Unfortunately, too much publicity, but nothing new, or interesting. It is not worth the time and money. There are enough books like this one we've already read hundreds of times. Basically, it looks like author took articles about dating from issues of Cosmo or Men's Health.

Men, Love & Sex: The Complete User's Guide for Women
Men, Love & Sex: The Complete User's Guide for Women by David Zinczenko (Hardcover - September 5, 2006)
$22.95 $19.42