Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

I'VE ALWAYS LOVED THIS GROUP. THE WORDS THESE FELLOWS SING ARE VERY INSPIRATIONAL. KEEP IT UP YAU'LL.
I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on November 6, 1999
I frequently listen to new artists on the scene because they really do some of the best work. The work on this album caught my ear right away and easily became a favourite. The delivery is fresh and interesting. The guys sing well together. The album could have been produced better, but the liner notes say that they put the project together quite quickly. I "overdosed" on it and had to put it away for a while, but it resurfaces and is a good listen.
on January 11, 1999
I CAME IN CONTACT WITH THIS CD RIDING HOME WITH MY DEACON; I WAS SINGING AND PRAISING GOD ALL THE WAY HOME!!! IT LET'S ME KNOW THAT GOD DOES USE ALL THE INSTRUMENTS TO PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!! THE SONGS WINTER AND TRUST IN GOD LET YOU KNOW THAT GOD IS STILL THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER!! THE MEN OF STANDARD HAVE SET THE STANDARD IN GOSPEL!!
on October 19, 2004
No equal because they pretty much have no competition. At the time this album was released only Take 6 & the almost defunct Commissioned were still around. The Winans released there last album the year before and that was it for them. Men of Standard couldn't have timed their debut at a better time, when two male groups were at the twilight of their career and another disbanding. Though Commissioned released one more album after '96 (not including the Live one), and Take 6 released a couple more, Men of Standard has been the "standard" that all other incoming men's gospel groups have had to measure up to. Many have come and gone since then, but Men Of Standard have whethered the storm. And this LP started it all.

The album opens with a cover of a Winan's classic "Trust In God". Good re-work, and I actually like their version better, but the Winans are still the truth! The track "Winter" was the single for this album but I don't think that was a good choice. It is one of my least favourite tracks on the CD. I think either "Will You Believe" or "Anointed Song" should have been the single. People would've caught on quicker if one of those songs were chosen, especially on "Anointed Song". This song down the line will become Men Of Standards' "Question Is", the song male groups in the future will try to re-work. That song definitely has the anointing all over it. Bryan is an underrated soloist to me. However, if you're talking about smooth vocals, arrangement, and stunning solos, its got to be "Will You Believe", in which Isaac Carree is superb as the lead soloist. I must have repeated that song at least 40-50 times!!! Other notable tracks were "Christ Is The Answer", and "Yeah, Yeah". The album is too short so the pickings are slim, but what M.O.S. gave on this LP was more than enough. A classic in it's era, and a classic still to this day!
on April 13, 1999
This album could have been produced alittle better but, the material is nice. Isaac is a great singer but it is all about Bryan on anointed song
on June 7, 1999
God bless you always and I hope you continue to bless me with your music ministry.
on December 8, 2006
Anyone who knows annointed voices should know that they are listening to four very annointed brothers, especially Isaac. The songs "Winter" and "Will You Believe" played over and over in my cd player. This cd was so inspiring that I had to purchase it twice (after I lost the first one). It was well worth the money! Keep on keeping on brothers, you got a fan til the end.
on February 9, 1999
I was introduced to this CD by my brother,and after listening to it I felt like the energizer bunny, I could not believe the annointing that flowed through this CD, it was a life changing experience.
on December 24, 2008
I received the cd before the projected due date. The cd was in perfect condition; no scratches and played perfectly. Thanks, I appreciate the service.
on April 13, 1999