5.0 out of 5 stars Lavender Infusion
This is an exciting product homopathic lavender infusion ultrasound gel. I loved the wonderful aroma but the wonderful thing it really gets deep into the skin to heal pain. Thank you. It is a great product.
Published on November 12, 2009 by Sharon

3.0 out of 5 stars Undecided
I am really undecided about this product, I did read the reviews before ordering 2 bottles. This product can get expensive if you do the ultrasound therapy on a daily basis such as I do.....but I still wanted to test it for more than 30 days. I have not reordered because I don't feel that I got much more relief with this gel than what I get with the regular ultrasound...
Published on November 23, 2010 by Kathy Bigenho

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS GREAT FOR TENDOITIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, April 20, 2012
This review is from: MendMeShop Lavender Infusion Ultrasound Gel Single (Health and Beauty)
I was diagnosed with levaquin tendonitis over a year ago.I have tried everything but one thing that works is the mend me shop ultrasound machine combined with this gel.

The peppermint in the gel seems to go to the root of the pain and the other ingredients seems to act in synergy with the ultrasound machine to bring relief.

I highly reccomend this product and i would recommend it to anyone who has their own ultrasound machine.

May God richly bless you and your family with healing.

5.0 out of 5 stars MendMeShop ultrasound gel, January 16, 2012
Michael (Westerville, OH United States) - See all my reviews
I've been nursing a case of tennis elbow and using a portable ultrasound device from MendMeShop. It came with their proprietary gel, but when I ran out, I purchased some Aquasonic gel as it was a fraction of the cost. I eventually bought more of the MendMeShop gel because I think it works better. It has a very pleasant scent and sensation on the skin. Expensive, but worth it to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ultrasound Gel, June 13, 2014
I bought this ultrasound directly from MendMeShop a while back, I wasn't aware it was also on Amazon. This is by far the best ultrasound gel I've ever used in my life, it works well for painful muscle spasms. It's a very high quality product with natural ingredients to help sooth muscle pain and reduce inflamation. It's without a doubt different from any ultrasound gel I've ever used before, the only problem is the price is a bit too high but other than that no complaints. I guess you get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars seems to work, May 18, 2012
It seems to work as intended with the ultrasound machine I also purchased from Amazon. I am new to doing this procedure at home so I am not certain. My only concern is the eucalyptus and menthol in the gel are what is actually making the area really warm rather than the machine. I need to purchase some gel without this to find out. However, if my strained hamstring doesn't improve, I wouldn't blame it on this gel.

4.0 out of 5 stars MendMe Shop Lavender, September 23, 2011
I Recieved the MendMe Shop Lavender on time. I was happy with the transaction and the item itself.
I would buy again from this site.

4.0 out of 5 stars Valerie Woisin, June 2, 2011
I purchased this product for my tennis elbow and so far it seems to help so I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very satisfied and happy with this product that has given me ..., July 17, 2008
I am very satisfied and happy with this product that has given me excellent results with my arthritis and the gel is just so soothing will continue to use this product as long as it becomes available

1.0 out of 5 stars MendMeShop Lavender Infusion Ultrasound Gel, March 19, 2011
MendMeShop Lavender Infusion Ultrasound Gel is extremely expensive and extremely ineffective. It is advertised for the mending of sciatica, among other things, (together with an Ultrasound device), however, what the ultrasound device actually does is to craze the nerves even further so that the pain is unbearable, and the Gel is just a gel. It neither heals nor hurts. I will say it doesn't smell bad like many gels for muscle pain. I would strongly recommend not wasting your money on this product.

Rate and Discover Movies