- Brushes minimize static charge generation and remove electrostatic charges to ground when held by grounded personnel
- Dissipative polypropylene black handles are able to remove charges to ground
- Resistance of conductive fibers: 10E3 - 10E4 ohms; resistance of dissipative handle: 10E5 - 10E8 ohms
- Firm bristles are made of conductive yarn, pig hair and horse hair
- Firm bristles are mainly for electronics, especially circuit boards
Other Sellers on Amazon
Have one to sell?
Menda 35692 Polypropylene Conductive Brush with Long Handle, 2" Length x 0.59" Bristle
|Price:||$31.07 ($31.07 / Each) + $3.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 6 to 10 days.
Ships from and sold by DataAlchemy.
2 new from $17.26
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Number of Items||1|
ESD Brushes are ideal for removing dust, dirt and left over materials from printed circuit boards... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
ESD Brushes are ideal for removing dust, dirt and left over materials from printed circuit boards (PCB) and other static sensitive components. Generally speaking, once the conductive yarn is added to the bristles, it neutralizes the possibility of static build up caused by the natural hair. Synthetic bristles can easily become charged with static in standard humidity conditions. Natural hair usually builds static in areas of low humidity, but due to the conductive fibers in our brushes, this problem does not take effect. Firm bristles measures 2" length by 0.59" width by 0.79" height. Made in America.
There are no customer reviews yet.