- Brushes minimize static charge generation and remove electrostatic charges to ground when held by grounded personnel
- Dissipative polypropylene black handles are able to remove charges to ground
- Resistance of conductive fibers: 10E3 - 10E4 ohms; resistance of dissipative handle: 10E5 - 10E8 ohms
- Semi-fine bristles are made of conductive yarn and horse hair
- Semi-fine bristles are ideal for chemical and electronics applications
Have one to sell?
Menda 35694 Polypropylene Conductive Brush with Flat Handle, 0.5" Length x 0.4" Semi-Fine Bristle
|Price:||$29.09 ($29.09 / Each) + $3.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 6 to 10 days.
Ships from and sold by DataAlchemy.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Number of Items||1|
ESD Brushes are ideal for removing dust, dirt and left over materials from printed circuit boards... See more product details
ESD Brushes are ideal for removing dust, dirt and left over materials from printed circuit boards (PCB) and other static sensitive components. Generally speaking, once the conductive yarn is added to the bristles, it neutralizes the possibility of static build up caused by the natural hair. Synthetic bristles can easily become charged with static in standard humidity conditions. Natural hair usually builds static in areas of low humidity, but due to the conductive fibers in our brushes, this problem does not take effect. Semi-fine bristles measures 0.5" length by 0.4" width by 0.75" height. Made in America.
There are no customer reviews yet.