Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

100%

on October 9, 2009
I like this product because it's aroma is quite mild for a deodorant. I think a deodorant should work with my natural odor to effectively disguise it, not overwhelm it within a 30-yard radius. And basically I can't stand strong scents.

It also may be safer than many personal care products. It's ingredient list has only 3 scary chemical names, plus fragrance, salt, and water. On the Environmental Working Group's Skin Deep web site, moderate concern is stated for the propylene glycol, depending on usage, and low concern for sodium stearate and stearyl alcohol. All 3 are sometimes used as food additives. There are no parabens.

I'm having trouble finding this variety is stores, so I searched for it here.
on November 8, 2013
I can only use Deodorants. I like Mennen the best for price and performance. But other than Musk (which I usually keep at least 3-6 in stock) Mennen does not (IMHO) make great fragarences. I loved the Alpine Force fragarence and search for OLD stock. Luckily found this one and snatched it up.
on January 23, 2015
I really, really like this fragrance for men. Sure wish they would bring it back into the stores. I bought it online in quantity, but that's too much at a time. Come on Mennen, bring it back!!! Please!!!!!