5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Published 6 months ago by Linda Hunt

1.0 out of 5 stars No noticeable effect
No noticeable difference for me. Would not spend the money. There must be something useful on the market for night sweats.
Published 5 months ago by Shirley M. Streff

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Menopause Support Formula - Complete Menopause Relief and Support Complex - 100% Herbal Menopause Supplements With No Estrogen - Reduces Hot Flashes - Improves Mood, Skin, Libido and Energy Levels - Perimenopause and Post Menopause - 90 Capsules - Lifetime 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee (Health and Beauty)
I decided to give this product a try after reading some of the other reviews. I figured as long as it helped a little bit at least with the hot flashes it would be well worth it. Let me tell you, this product worked wonderfully. It took about 10 - 14 days before I noticed that my hot flashes weren't as long or as intense. After three weeks no hot flashes, so of course I was able to actually get some sleep. The lack of libido is history, and I no longer feel like I need to strangle half the population. I've been recommending this to many of my friends going thru perimenopause also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product it works as it says it dose, February 20, 2014
I'm on my second bottle so I feel I can better give a report on this product.To start I'm 52 5ft7 145lbs I add this because it helps me when others ladies do the same.So far when taken three times a day as directions say to it has helped in many areas.Number one no more hot flashes and mine were pretty bad.Two I got my sexy back as it says it would help with in hopes you ladies will know what I mean. I also take Evening Primrose Oil three times a day, this combo works wonders for me.This company follows up with you on how well your doing after using Menopause Support Formula giving you extra tips on how it works in your body and ways you can take these supplments.I will be ordering from this company again and would very much recomend it to my fellow ladies suffering with menapause as I was.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's worth a try!, February 9, 2014
While I can't say I am 100 percent after using this for a month, I do feel much better and am going to continue to use it. My emotions have evened out and I am hoping that with another month it will get even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful!, March 12, 2014
I've been taking this product for 2 months now & really helps with my energy levels & helps with my mood in general. I will keep taking this product for sure!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Menopause Support Formula, February 19, 2014
Been suffering from menopausal symptoms for last years and had been taking PhytoB pills by Bezwecken which was discontinued and offered in oil form (probably to cut costs down and profits up) which failed to work for me. My symptoms returned but worse than when they started. Tried Estrovan, which not only did not work but gave me side effects which were worse! Since I was looking for a natural and herbal remedy I was lucky enough to find Menopause Support Formula....WOW WOW...ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE...I have been taking this for a week and my nightly hot flashes & sweating are reduced to one from 5-6...so sleeping better, my day time hot flashes are almost to nothing and if there is one, it passes me by, my energy levels are high and of course the mood is better! I take 3 capsules a day (1 after each meal) the after dinner capsule I take right before bedtime. The company that markets this through Amazon is Natural Goal which have a professional customer service, to the point that, when I placed my order I was contacted by them and answered my many questions and concerns, which was wonderful. I was told this product will work on some, in 1-2 days in some, in several weeks and on some it does not work at all.... Also this product has a money back guarantee policy, so if you fall under the category of not working for you, they will refund your money...can it be better than this? In my case I could feel the changes in 3 days and it started getting much better. I placed my second order for Menopause Support Formula last night and I will be on it for long time! For you menopause sufferer give this one a try to get your life back and enjoy the living we women deserve, after all life is not about, hot flashes, low energy levels and being a total mess!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Miracle!!!, March 20, 2014
I have struggled with hot flashes for about a year now that have been getting progressively worse. Most recently, they had become almost unbearable. I tried a few different supplements over this timeframe to ease the symptoms, but nothing seemed to have much impact. The very day I took my first dose of Menopause Support Formula, I experienced immediate relief! I was so sure it was a fluke, but I've been taking this supplement for weeks now using the prescribed dosage (split into 2 pills each evening and 1 each morning), and I have not experienced one hot flash! Amazing stuff!!! I am also sleeping a little better and don't feel so tired by the end of each day. Highly, highly, highly recommend!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the product, December 8, 2013
KB "Kathy" (Cedar Grove, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
I've been searching for a replacement for the supplement I originally took for menopausal symptoms. This product is working well (if not perfectly) and I'm pleased with the results and with the customer care level of follow up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miraculous, January 7, 2014
My symptoms were terrible and in just 1 week they just disappeared! I'm planning on taking it for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lack of energy, fatigue, irritability, loss of interest, bored, tired, September 2, 2014
Works really well. I did not use it for hot flashes, but for increased energy and well-being. I am pre-menopausal, but have been struggling with feeling exhausted all the time and totally uninterested in things. This stuff really helped me get some focus back, energy and peace of mind. I highly recommend taking this even if you think you aren't "old enough". I read the other reviews and realized those women were struggling with a lot of the same issues I was. I started taking three pills in the morning, but changed to two in the morning and one after lunch for more sustained energy flow. It really helps me. I am a lot more interested in doing things and trying new stuff now. Their customer support is excellent and seem to really care if you liked their product. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more night sweats!, August 7, 2014
Mandy "Mandy" (San Antonio, Texas) - See all my reviews
I'm 39 and recently started having a lot of insomnia and miserable drenching night sweats. Brain fog, moodiness, blah. Anyways, I am one of those people that buy herbal supplements and stop taking them after a few days. I have quite an impressive collection of half used expired supplements. Not with this. This is the only thing that helps me sleep and keeps me from melting in my sleep. I'm about to order my second bottle.

Pros: it stopped my night sweats and helped me find sleep again. Also, Deltus Group follows up with you via email which was impressive.

Cons: you have to take 3 pretty big capsules. They have a slight odor.