5.0 out of 5 stars Nice TIE!
My wife doesn't appreciate MY sense of humor.
Went to a fine restaurant --- WHY do I have to always look THAT word up? I'm 64, fer criz-sake ---
wearing a BLACK tie. I escaped, briefly to "the can", and emerged wearing THIS new tie. It not only
made a spectacle of me, the wait-staff LOVED it. My wife? Oh boy! wanna buy a tie only worn ONCE?
Published 14 months ago by THE 'Older Than Dirt' Time Tra...

3.0 out of 5 stars FAT
The tie itself is fat and weird shaped. I also hate wearing it because I get really hungry. :'( :'(
Published 11 months ago by i wanted these socks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice TIE!, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Men's Bacon Meat Tie / Necktie, Novelty Gag Gift, 54 Inches (Apparel)
My wife doesn't appreciate MY sense of humor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it before the fad dies, January 26, 2013
It even comes in a Bacon package (very Oscar Meyer.) My daughter bought it for her dad to wear as a Middle School teacher, and the kids at school adore it. Truly droolicious novelty tie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for weddings and bar mitzvahs, January 19, 2013
It's a bacon tie. What more can I say? We bought it for a gift exchange and it was a very popular item to "steal".

4.0 out of 5 stars Bacon Tie, December 11, 2013
The gentleman I purchased it for fell in love with it. He thought it was the best gift. Thank you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baconlicious!, June 10, 2013
Awesome looking tie! Recommended for all bacon lovers. The packaging is cool and it's a good quality tie. I haven't given it to my brother yet for his grad gift but I know he'll love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, March 6, 2013
My 8 year old son wore it with his uniform for "crazy tie day" at school it was a big hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, funny gift, January 30, 2013
Bought this for my husband for his birthday. He loved it! He and all his friends thought it was funny and some have already asked to borrow it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bacon Tie, June 10, 2012
This is lots of fun!!! Being a known bacon lover by most everyone, the were not surprised when I appeared wearing this tie. It is well made, and comes in kewl packaging! My only complaint is that it should be a few inches longer to allow for a double Windsor knot!

5.0 out of 5 stars The worst part was after simmering and sizzling for so long ..., July 20, 2014
I had to give this produce five stars. It tasted awful. I tried to add a little butter, some salt and pepper and that did nothing. I kept adding more and more. Some olive oil, vegetable oil, more pepper, more salt. The worst part was after simmering and sizzling for so long the oil caught fire and my entire kitchen burned down. I give it five stars for kitchen renovation because really, that's all I wanted in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bacon!, June 24, 2014
A bacon tie seems to really set the mood at a social function. This bacon tie looks great. It has a fairly glossy appearance, so don't expect it to look like actual cooked bacon. The tie does look great with a suit, especially if you aren't too serious and like bacon. The construction is fine given the price and given that it is a bacon novelty item. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to wear a bacon tie.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›