Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Men's Bacon Meat Tie / Necktie, Novelty Gag Gift, 54 Inches
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

My wife doesn't appreciate MY sense of humor.
Went to a fine restaurant --- WHY do I have to always look THAT word up? I'm 64, fer criz-sake ---
wearing a BLACK tie. I escaped, briefly to "the can", and emerged wearing THIS new tie. It not only
made a spectacle of me, the wait-staff LOVED it. My wife? Oh boy! wanna buy a tie only worn ONCE?
on June 10, 2012
This is lots of fun!!! Being a known bacon lover by most everyone, the were not surprised when I appeared wearing this tie. It is well made, and comes in kewl packaging! My only complaint is that it should be a few inches longer to allow for a double Windsor knot!
on January 26, 2013
It even comes in a Bacon package (very Oscar Meyer.) My daughter bought it for her dad to wear as a Middle School teacher, and the kids at school adore it. Truly droolicious novelty tie!
on January 11, 2014
This is fine for a gag gift, although it's kind of pricey to me at $20 for a gag. It's 100% polyester and has a shiny, satiny look. The color is just off somehow. I can't even explain the color, but it doesn't look like a bacon color to me. Maybe it's suppose to be old, expired bacon. I think the shiny fabric throws it off.
on August 18, 2015
I read other people's reviews on here and was a bit skeptical about the quality of the tie, but it was a lot better then I expected for a novelty item. The length was generous also ( it wasn't short or too long) . The Packaging was very clever and fun! loved it. I though it actually looked better then pictured on here. Overall, very pleased with the item.
on January 19, 2013
It's a bacon tie. What more can I say? We bought it for a gift exchange and it was a very popular item to "steal".
on June 24, 2014
A bacon tie seems to really set the mood at a social function. This bacon tie looks great. It has a fairly glossy appearance, so don't expect it to look like actual cooked bacon. The tie does look great with a suit, especially if you aren't too serious and like bacon. The construction is fine given the price and given that it is a bacon novelty item. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to wear a bacon tie.
on May 14, 2014
This we got as a funny fathers day gift for my fiances dad that wears a lot of semi formal clothing for work daily. It came in a package like a package of bacon would be sold at a store, lol! Good stuff :D
on June 10, 2013
Awesome looking tie! Recommended for all bacon lovers. The packaging is cool and it's a good quality tie. I haven't given it to my brother yet for his grad gift but I know he'll love it!
on January 30, 2013
Bought this for my husband for his birthday. He loved it! He and all his friends thought it was funny and some have already asked to borrow it.