5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I am getting ready for the World Cup 2014. Searched and searched, most jerseys are too expensive. This jersey is great: good quality, fits as expected. I totally recommend it.
Published 7 months ago by AndrewT

Published 5 months ago by Erin

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible. Misleading product - not what I ordered. Buyer beware!, June 28, 2014
The photo in the listing shows the official CBF logo for Brasil. The item I received is nowhere close to "authentic" or "official." The front graphic is actually a bright blue patch with an attempt at the Brazilian flag and the word "Brazil." The back has "Brasil" scree printed, as shown. I purchased this for my husband, who is from Brazil, and I could never ask him to wear it. If it were spelled the same on both sides, that would be one thing, but this is a terrible attempt at an authentic item. The image even has a black tag inside the shirt that says CBF Brasil, but the one I received is from a company called rhinox. At $30, I guess you get what you pay for but this is blatantly false advertising. I will definitely be returning this, just wish I could get my one day shipping fee back. Buyer beware!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 18, 2014
This review is from: Men's Brasil World Cup Training Jersey (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Go Brasil!!, July 9, 2014
A bit expensive but the quality was great! I got two of these. The only thing I didn't like was that one had "Brasil" spelled with the S on the back, and the other had "Brazil" spelled with a Z on the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
LOVE IT!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it. He is using it as ..., June 29, 2014
My husband loves it. He is using it as MUCH as possible. And people see him and immediately there is conversation about the games.

Yeap, he loves it.

1.0 out of 5 stars WAY WAY TO SMALL, July 22, 2014
I know jersey are always smaller but this was way to small

1.0 out of 5 stars Brazil Footbal jersey, July 24, 2014
I'd like to apologize to the people of Brazil, its football club and all of their supporters. Had I known the disastrous consequences of donning their team jersey and rooting for them in their match against Germany I never would have done it. I feel personally responsible for the first 3 goals allowed. Never in the history of the World Cup have I caused so much pain. Sure I wore my USA jersey during their games and they did alright but hey no one (including I suspect the coach) expected them to get to the finals.
There you have it I once again extend my formal apologies to the Brazilian nation, its Football club, fans and anyone who watched.

Men's Brasil World Cup Training Jersey