5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied
Just received the shoes today and i am actually impressed, i needed some slip on shoes for around the house and wasn't looking to spend much. They smell new, look nice and clean, and they seem to hold up well. Ill be buying another pair soon enough, i would recommend them
Published 17 months ago by Sam

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended to purchase this product at all
The quality really poor. After one week wearing them, they start to fall a part. I guess you got the quality what you paid for
Published 6 months ago by Mukhlis

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, March 30, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Canvas Flats, September 18, 2013
I listened to the other reviews and ordered a size 12. Even though I measure a size 12 most manufacturers size 11's fit best but because people said they ran small I ordered a 12 and they fit to a T. If I ordered a size smaller they would have been too small and if I ordered a size larger they would fall off. They are a nice simple design the color is true to the picture, the insole is flat and not cushioned so if you have feet problems I would just buy insoles for them. They are $15 shoes so they are exactly what I was expecting. They arrived very quickly and I'm happy with the purchase, I would purchase these again. Also they do have a little bit of a chemical smell but working in retail I've had tons of merchandise smell like that. They will air out, nothing to get upset about like some reviewers, again they are $15 shoes it's to be expected the smell will go away And it shouldn't bother you unless you're using these shoes as a pillow then you might have a problem lol ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a shoe, April 9, 2013
The insole isn't glued down, so when you take it off expect the bottom to stay stuck to your foot. These are only 12 dollars or so, so it isn't fair to say i expected much. Had them for a few weeks, and they're still in one piece. As long as you don't use them extensively or take them out in the rain, these shoes are comfortable and should last as long as you'd expect from something so cheap. Worth it if you don't have much to spend, but if you want a better canvas shoe, try TOMS.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended to purchase this product at all, February 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great substitue, April 12, 2013
I am getting ready for a trip to Europe and was looking for some really lightweight shoes so I don't add weight to luggage. These are probably the closest to a true fit I have found in the Toms knockoffs. even if they are not long lasting and durable they will more than work for my needs. they look amazing. you would never know they were as cheap as they are because they really do look just like the much higher priced Toms (which I love and have many pair of).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Toms knockoff, July 25, 2014
The shoe is a good approximation to the Tom's shoe, but I would have preferred that it not be quite so slavishly identical.
It is probably more rugged that the Tom's, but it is also probably stiffer, a little less comfortable, but that is a quibble. It is nice to pay a more reasonable price for this type of shoe that one has to pay for the Tom's.

4.0 out of 5 stars Men's Canvas Slip on Shoes Sneakers, July 14, 2014
Dennis C. Hart (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
They are very comfortable to walk around the rooms. At first, I felt uncomfortable with the inside soles because they felt flat. So I replaced them with some gel inside soles so I feel very comfortable with them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped OFF, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Mens Canvas Slip on Shoes Sneakers 3 Colors (Apparel)
I received the wrong shoes, The shoes was not like the photo, these are horrible. I feel ripped off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Mens Canvas Slip on Shoes Sneakers 3 Colors (Apparel)
Hard to beat this shoe for the money. Padded insole needs to be attached using all purpose glue and you are good to go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
They are cool looking and fit great

Rate and Discover Movies