Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on October 27, 2014
Very poor quality and the seller not very cooperative. Stitching is very poor and the zipper is absolute garbage, will not last. I tried on one pair and in the first hour the fabric on the back leg tore due to stitching past the pocket and way too tight, pulling the fabric apart as soon as I put them on. Seller response was basically you put em on so you're on your own.

Thanks Cargo world
review image review image review image
22 comments65 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2013
I really like the look and functionality of these shorts, but the stitching is done poorly and has not held up to normal wear. For the money that I paid, they should have, After only a month of wear, both back pockets have come unstitched and one of the front a hole ripped open on one of the pockets corners. I contacted the company and was blown off. I bought three pairs. All three, the back pockets have come undone and on two of them the hole on front pocket has happened. I had plans of buying 3 more since I can wear shorts to work, but I will pass.
0Comment36 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2013
These shorts are true to fit, look really great and are nice and light for comfortable summer wearing...however, they are cheaply made. The metal button closure broke upon first wearing, without much provocation. They need to provide better picture representation, as well as more detailed info on the shorts. I expect better quality with this price point. I certainly won't be ordering from this company again.
0Comment32 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2014
I ordered 3 pairs. Looked great and fit great. But the one pair tore in front leg area first day.
0Comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2013
not great quality, straps broke right away, stitching is cheap. not too happy with these.... material is okay. construction is cheap.
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2014
button popped off then but tore in a few hours made way to thin sucks because they fit and were really comfortable
on March 6, 2015
I HATE how much my boyfriend loves these shorts. He LOVES them. And they fall apart within a few weeks of wearing them. I've bought him over 6 pairs, and they always fall apart. Sometimes only after a week of ware. They rip extremely easily, and the nature of the material doesn't take well to sewing. All the hours I've spent sewing these stupid shorts just to have them rip apart again! The zipper has broken on two pairs. The buttons fall off. It's the worst. But he loves them. And no other shorts I buy him can compare.
on June 28, 2014
the rip in the fabric that appeared after having it for approximately 3 weeks is the reason for the low rating--if I did this review a week ago I would have probably rated it 3 1/2 stars--didnt care for the fake pocket snaps on the top pockets, I carry my wallet/iphone in front pockets and would have wanted something which closed more securely
on July 19, 2013
These shorts look nice from a distance but the stitching seems weird and the zipper is small and flmsy. I question how well that's going to hold up. There's some random stitching on the leg. Is this supposed to be for looks or was some one testing their sewing machine?
on May 29, 2015
Buyer beware. Shorts fall apart after one wear/wash. Company does not stand behind product and will not accept returns. They offered a 20% refund even though shorts are no longer wearable. We're not open to further discussion. BAD Product do not waste your money!!!

See 1 answered question