Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 2XL(US X-Large)|Color: Black|Change
Price:$39.99

on January 11, 2013
If you were like me, you were probably worried about what size to order for this coat.
I am 5'10, 170 pounds with very broad shoulders and overall muscular build, i ordered a US LARGE (ASIA XL) and it fits way too tight.
My arms felt like they were suffocating and i couldn't even reach the collar area to adjust it.

I usually wear US Medium size on all my shirts and outerwear, so i was already hesitant on ordering a US LARGE.
But i was already able to tell that the coat fits great, even though i couldn't move my arms. It looked very nice and slim
(this will NOT make you look boxy, so for you muscular broad shoulder guys out there. This is the coat for you)

So words of advice, go 2 SIZES UP. If your a US MEDIUM for most of your clothes, get a US Extra Large (which is ASIA 2XL).

Anyways, i just emailed the company for a possible exchange. Looking forward to wearing this coat while its still cold.

UPDATE: 01/28/2013
Just got my coat back today, WOW that was fast. I shipped it out last Wednesday and it arrived here Monday morning.
Thew new coat size fits me perfect (being the largest). Customer service was very quick to respond, will definitely recommend.
on September 4, 2014
I am 5'8' 140lbs with slightly broad shoulders (swimmer) I ordered the US(M) and the fit was absolutely perfection. This coat will serve you well in the winter. The item came the next day after the order was placed. KEEP IN MIND, THIS COAT IS AIMED TOWARDS THE SKINNIER INDIVIDUAL, BE PREPARED TO BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU HAVE THE MUSCULAR BUILD. The sleeves are skinny, but that's what you should be expecting when ordering a "slim" coat. The jacket ends right above my knees, which is a good thing, i am glad i ordered a MEDIUM rather than a LARGE. I will definitely order from this company again in the near future!!!
on September 26, 2013
If you are looking for a contemporary, slim fitting jacket/coat, this is a great value. It fits almost exactly as shown when ordered 1 size up for my size (normally US medium). If ordering 2 sizes up, expect the sleeves to be long and the bottom to go down to, or past, the knees.

First, regarding the fit, I am 5'9 and weigh 170 lbs. I am a fit build with a 34" waist, 31.5" sleeve length, 13.5" biceps, and 40" chest. I ordered the XL(US Large). The coat sleeves are snug but not constricting, but wearing anything more than a dress shirt underneath, would make the biceps and forearms tight. The sleeve length comes down to within 1/2" of my knuckles, however, my arms are short at 31.5". When my arms are bent, the sleeve rides just past my wrist. My dress shirts are generally 32/33 for reference. I normally wear a size medium in shirts and sometimes small in coats. If I went with a XXL (US XLarge), as some suggested (2 sizes up), the sleeves and coat length would be too long and it's not necessary for a good fit (see below). The US large ends just above my knees and the coat fits me almost exactly as shown in the picture (with the sleeves being longer on me).

When the coat is buttoned, it fits snugly but not tight. I can reach the collar but it pulls the entire coat up doing so, mainly because the arms are so snug (as is pictured). Again, with any kind of bulkier clothing, it would be too tight. However, the buttons are stitched on with a nice backing button (think of another small button on the inside). It is no big deal at all, to remove the buttons and stitch them back on one button width (or more) over. For me, just that one inch makes a world of difference.

That's what I really like about this coat. The lapel is very generous (the part that laps under the outer lapel). You have at least 6-8" of material to move the buttons over as needed for a perfect fit. Trust me when I say, I have zero experience as a seamstress, but I can sew a button on. This allows you to tailor fit the coat to your body with ease.

The collar is robust, and fits around my 15.5" neck without constricting it at all. It's a good, comfortable, fit when fully buttoned, but it does scrunch up a bit on me. Perhaps it's because I don't have a giraffe neck, but it's not too far off from the picture. When folded down, it is broad and comfortable, and lays flat. It does show the creases after buttoning it up, but the black tends to hide them fairly well.

The coat material is nicely finished, moderately heavy, and wool-like in appearance. The wool finish seems on par with some of my much more expensive wool jackets but obviously at this price, it won't be the same material as one would find in a $500 Harris Tweed sport coat. For the money, it seems like a good quality material. Only time will tell if it 'rats up' with little balls of material or not.

The coat has relatively deep side pockets but no internal lapel pockets (which I really, really, don't like). For that reason alone, I am docking this product one star. Because this coat is so snug, it should be worn as a jacket rather than an overcoat. However, without any internal pockets for wallets or phones, it limits that use. I don't understand why they didn't add something so simple.

Other than that one peeve, I like the coat, the fit and finish, and would recommend it to anyone looking for something sleek and contemporary.
on December 2, 2012
I bought this coat and had it expedited. It arrived 3 days later which was awesome. Love the style, material and the look. Had to return it for the next larger size, which was a no hassle, simple process.
on November 19, 2012
The material feels Cheap.
65% polyester
35%Rayon
all the buttons work are extremely low in quality. I received my packaged about a week after order and first time unbutton it, 3 out of 6 buttons came off. It is not a hard fix but they simply use a thin string to hold each button. Ask your wife or Mom to fix this in less than half an hour.

Pros: Good looking. Do keep you warm in windy day,due to the material used, its kinda of durable for raining days.
Cons: bad button work,collar is extremely large like in those 70s' spy movie which can cover your head(I know its the style but its overly done)
3/5 rating.
still a good buy if the price range is 50-60 and you have someone can fix the button problem
on March 28, 2014
The picture is not correct. It shows a slim waist brought in at the hips. The actual coat is not so. I ordered charcoal but got a black one. I ordered a large (I am 150lbs, 5'9", skinny male) and it was a nice snug fit. Except for the arms. The arms were very very tight, even for my noodle arms. I'd be careful of ordering a much large one due to the length of the arms and the other reasons stated above. I returned it with no issue. I would have dealt with the snug arm fit were it not for the waist being as shown.
on November 5, 2015
Alright. I got a XL on this, my 16 inch arms fit snugly, but the rest of it was not form fitting like in the picture. It was huge and baggy so I had it tailored for $35 at the local dry cleaner to look like the pic :) In the end a great deal for a kick ass coat! It's not very warm.. so if temps are under 50 degress you should layer under it. BUT the sleeves are so tight in my XL I can't wear any kind of long sleeve sweater. So I use a down feather vest to keep my core warm.
I'm 5 11, 180lbs, 31in waist, 16 inch arms. I normally wear a medium in all other brands.
I get tons of compliments on it here in Manhattan!
on November 14, 2014
I bought this jacket after reviewing the sizing chart multiple times. It says it will fit like a size 46 chest for the XXL... I wear a 46 jacket a little loosely so I had some hope that this would fit. It wasn't even close, heck, I couldn't even get my arms in it. In fact, I couldn't even get one arm in it. I'm 6' 1" and just wanted a nice wool jacket for winter... but instead I gave this to my son who's 14 and it fits him fine. So if you're even slightly large or tall or built at all then forget about this jacket for yourself. The xxl fits a teenager with a standard build.
on July 9, 2013
The description says that the XXL is a US XL, and the XL is a US L, and so on, I guess because we're fat, whatever. I'm typically a US L, so I initially bought the XL. Way too small, easily a US M. They were great about returns though, I was well past the 30day limit. XXL was still a little on the small side, but after wearing it a while it's stretched out a bit to allow at least minimum mobility. The price we pay for fashion. Long story short, it's two sizes small rather than one size small, if you're a bit large, go with the XXL, if you're really large, it's not going to fit.
on December 3, 2014
LOVE this jacket! I am going to try to make it work but the shoulders are really tight! The waist and fit everywhere else is GREAT! I am a 6'4'' guy 190lbs. Got the XL. I understand this is a foreign fit but really... anyone getting this larger size and wants a fitted look as such most likely also has longer arms as I. Wish for a little broader shoulder and longer arms but for the price... style is off the charts!

See 1 answered question