Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mens NFL Chicago Bears Coach Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 26, 2012
My hubby loved this! The box the watch came in was super cute and really a I should call it a "man box". He loves this watch and hasn't taken it off for nothing. Thanks.
on June 23, 2014
I got this watch for my dad 4 years ago and he wears it almost every day! He loves it...recently he has had wear and tear issues but refuses to get a different watch and takes it to get fixed he loves it so much!
on April 19, 2013
My Husband loves it!! It came in this cute little couch thing! Too cute!! Surprisingly good quality! I'm Very Happy!!!
on April 26, 2015