5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Suit, Good Value
This suit was excellent quality, particularly for the price. The material and tailoring are very nice. The jacket is single vented. The satin stripe down the side of the pants is very thin compared to traditional tuxedo pants, but creates a modern look. Pants require tailoring as the description states. Very pleased with this product.
Published 11 months ago by Trinity Biggerstaff

3.0 out of 5 stars Different from the picture... Runs a bit large
The tux I received is a bit different from the one shown in the picture:

- The jacket front pockets have flaps (and they cannot be tucked)
- The top of jacket breast pocket has a satin/glossy finish

Other things that one cannot see in the picture/description:
- The jacket is single/center vented
- The pants stripes are thin compared to...
Published 10 months ago by Lucas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Different from the picture... Runs a bit large, February 11, 2014
Lucas (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Men's Classic Black Formal Tuxedo Suit - Ultra Soft Fabric (Apparel)
The tux I received is a bit different from the one shown in the picture:

- The jacket front pockets have flaps (and they cannot be tucked)
- The top of jacket breast pocket has a satin/glossy finish

Other things that one cannot see in the picture/description:
- The jacket is single/center vented
- The pants stripes are thin compared to regular tuxedo pants (mine came a bit unaligned too)
- Pants are pleated
- Only the bottom part of the notch lapel is satin/glossy (i.e. the part that goes towards the neck is not)

I bought a 36S and it is large on both shoulder and chest (maybe I should look for a slim fit) -- all my other suits are 36S. I will be returning as this was not what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Suit, Good Value, January 12, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid for the price!, March 25, 2014
I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by this purchase. For the same price as renting a cheap tux once, you can buy this one and wear it multiple times. Fitting was on point. Be aware that you will have to get the pants hemmed. It isn't the most glamorous tuxedo, but it's simple and modern and does the job. I wasn't the best dressed at this particular event, but I also wasn't the worst dressed :) what else could one expect from a $90 tuxedo??? :) thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous tuxedo, February 24, 2014
Gorgeous tuxedo! Beautifully made, great price. Well worth the money, looks and is extremely high quality. I highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase for the money, May 4, 2014
We purchased this tux for a prom, rather than pay to rent one. We decided to rent the colored vest and tie at Nedrebo's for $35, but we still came out ahead. It is a very nice tux, two-button, single breasted and single vented in the back. It comes with flap pockets, but you can seam rip those apart, and then tuck them in (to look like besom pockets). It also has nice inside pockets to carry things and an external pocket on the left side of the chest for a pocket square. It has a 6 inch drop, so the pants were a size 32, and then needed to be hemmed.

This tux looked very similar to many of the tuxes that people had rented. My son is a runner, 6'2 and weighs about 160 pounds, so we ordered the 38 long. One of the things I appreciated is that with prime they offered free shipping, as well as free returns. That made it much easier to get the right size, and get it quickly. I had initially ordered a 36 and 38 regular, but the arms were too short. I sent those 2 back, and they sent me a return authorization which included the free shipping. My refund was issued promptly.

The only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the buttons are not sewn on tight enough. On two different tuxes the top button fell off. The second time was when my son was on his way out the door for pictures. I fixed it, and at least it didn't happen during dinner, but they really should be sewn on better.

All in all, it was a good purchase, and I hope he will enjoy it for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like 007, April 8, 2014
That's what my hubby looked like. It is a beautiful tux, very well made, gorgeous fabric and the jacket fit perfectly. The pants, of course had to be hemmed but that is better than not fitting. The adjustability of the pants is a great idea. All in all this is one of the BEST buys I have made lately. Why would anyone rent a tux when this is so darn reasonably priced and wears beautifully!

4.0 out of 5 stars Slim fit requires sizing help, May 30, 2014
This tux was ordered twice. The first time I ordered my normal suit size and found it to be a tight fit. I returned the tux for the next larger size and am very pleased with the results. As others have commented, the pant stripe is a narrow one, but otherwise all is good. There are no buttons in the pants for suspenders, but they will be easy to install. With a quick visit to the tailor to hem the pants at the correct height, I am ready to go.
An easy return, as normal with Amazon, that would have been hard to avoid without this sizing input from someone. Order a size larger and you will be happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My first tuxedo!, June 2, 2014
This tuxedo is worth the price and more. I'm sure I will get many wears from it in the future. As with any clothing you intend to purchase online it's important to get sized. Upon receiving the tuxedo I took it to have it altered to ensure a quality fit. The alterations were few and the end result was a James Bond like look. The end result was one well-dressed man – me! The tuxedo arrived in excellent condition and included a garment bag that I can use to store the tuxedo until my next event. I am more than pleased with my purchase and would purchase from the seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Well, and Sleek Looking, September 2, 2014
I wanted something more modern and sleek looking and this tux fit me well. I am 6"1, 245 pounds, and it is hard to find clothes that fit me. I got some minor tailoring done to the coat. the pants left no room to grow, but I expect that bc I have big thighs.I figured... why go rent a tux that would somewhat fit me. Instead I bought this tux for less than $30 more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy! I totally recommend this tuxedo!👌, November 13, 2014
It has a good quality material that looks great! The seller is very polite and was flexible in getting it shipped faster. I recommend this tuxedo! Although the pants arent hemmed its nothing complex to fix and if bought to your measurements looks great on ones body!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›