Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

97%

on December 24, 2010
VERY WARM AND VERY COMFY. I WORK OUTSIDE IN THE WINTER AND WEARING THESE AS A BASE LAYER MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD.
on January 11, 2011
The 3.0 gear was recommended for me by a friend, as I do a lot of ocean fishing in the Atlantic during the winter months as much as I do during the summer.
I was a little leary of putting out the cash, because of how light in weight this product actually is.
When put to the test, it has far exceeded my expectations...VERY WARM and DRY!
I went as far as placing an order for the "bottoms" (leggings) as well and am now waiting for their arrival in the mail.
This was not a purchase, but an investment!!!
on February 3, 2012
My husband loves this so much he talked my 80 yr old dad into buying them! He works alot outside and finds a heavy coat confining. He can wear this shirt under a t-shirt and he stays warm and the shirt wicks away moisture.
on February 4, 2012
This base layer is bar far the warmest item of clothing I have ever owned. As a coach, I am out in the elements a lot and this was without a doubt the best purchase I have ever made. Typically, I have to take it off when I come back indoors, because I start sweating with it on. If you are outside for long periods of time in the cold, this is a MUST.
on February 11, 2012
These have to be the best long underwear on the market. I love mine and they truly make a difference when I need them to. You can't go wrong with these -- a little expensive, yes, but this is definitely a case of getting what you pay for.
on November 8, 2012
Other than it not being free, this is great. I used it on a hike with only a tee-shirt under, works well keeping me warm, very light and the fabric doesn't irritate my skin.

I'd wear one everyday if I had 7 of them.
on February 1, 2012
This is the warmest top I have ever owned. Good quality and fit, keeps me from wearing alot of clothes to work as I work outdoors and do alot of moving around. Not having alot of bulky clothes on is a real plus. I would recommend these to anyone who works outside and wants warmth without bulk.
on January 3, 2013
I'm a skinny person and with this as an inside layer, my body is pretty warm. Since I'm skinny (5'7'' and only 127 lbs) and is not in shape, I get cold easily. There are several times where I still a bit of chill while wearing 3 layers (a regular tshirt, this underarmor shirt and a hooded sweater. Not sure about the degree of coldness, but I live in San Diego and the several times that I get the chill, I'm guessing it was about 40 degree or so. I would buy this again :)
on December 17, 2011
As one may expect from their HeatGear, the UnderArmour ColdGear manages perspiration really well. Occassionally, what I encounter in the field is warmer than predicted or the workload is more vigorous or extensive than usual. I'd guess that you already know the risks of sweating in cold weather.
All my winter beanies and base layer down to the ankles is UnderArmour. I may have to buy stock in this company. I recommend the #1,#2, & #3 base layers, I use them in combination to give me 4, 5, and 6 equivalents. This is covered with appropriate layers of easily removed fleece, giving me all the warmth I need in a North Dakota winter without sacrificing breathability, flexability, or being held back by a weight of clothing.
on February 10, 2014
Weather was cold and nasty the whole season, this is the greatest thing since wool !!! Light and the only thing that ever got cold was my nose. I'm 60 yrs old and have tried everything to hunt with. Some people don't like the skin tight feeling, Mine was like a wetsuit for diving, but I like that. BUT I was never cold and never restrained for movement, in any shooting position.
My temps were 0 in the morning to 25 degrees and wind of 25 to 35 miles per. This is good stuff.
I had the unders for my legs too. Had the full body coverage. Worked great for coyote hunting too. Sitting in
3 below zero snow for 20 minutes at a time.

See 1 answered question