on March 13, 2012
Size Name: 11.5 D(M) USColor Name: NavyVerified Purchase
I don't like wearing shoes, at all. First thing I do when I get home is free my feet from their cages. However, having shoes as light as these, I am now more inclined to keep my shoes on. They are super flexible, too, and a joy to wear at low speed. Walking fast in these can cause discomfort (at least in my case). Also, the break in time was rather extreme - more than any other shoe I have purchased. Maybe just under a month? Which is weird, as I wear other shoes from the Earth line. The navy/off white color combo is great, and the vegan factor even greater. I just wish these shoes would have added a little more to my height - they'll place the wearer closer to the ground than most casual shoes (this isn't a con, just an observation of sorts). All in all, these have proved to be a very solid purchase. Oh, I tried them in one size (the size I wear my New Balance's in), and found them a bit tight. I went a half size up, and perfection.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on February 4, 2012
I ordered this shoe from another site and I really wanted to be completely happy with this shoe. Out of the box it was comfy, felt great on my feet and I was so excited! Unfortunately, the more I wore them the more I realized that the shoe was a tad too narrow and putting pressure on all the wrong spots on my feet. Also, unfortunately, I'd already worn them outside so couldn't exchange them for a wider size. So now I am stuck with shoes that I can't wear. I'm not sure if I would have noticed the width issue if I'd been in the store instead of ordering them online - but either way, I'm unhappy with the purchase and will be very leery of ordering shoes online in the future.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again