5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly comfortable, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Men's Giorgio Brutini 3 Eye Chukka Boots (Apparel)
I already have a pair of suede ankle boots that I wear for looks rather than comfort - not painful but they chafe against my ankle / lower leg in a mildly annoying way. These are completely comfortable and I have no problem wearing them all day. Tight going in but once they're on they fit like a glove. They're sort of a very lightly distressed leather. They take polish OK but you can't really get them up to a mirror shine like fine dress shoes. Still, they're very stylish looking. I'd wear them with jeans, chinos, sportcoat and slacks, just about anything other than a suit. Very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars My second pair, February 2, 2012
I bought the lighter color shoes as well. They are comfortable and for this price, they can't be beat. I found a way with a soft scrub pad from my kitchen to lightly scuff the product. Use back and forth, left and right, circular and diagonal movements very light and it gives it a great worn and weathered look. Start light!!!!

Men's Giorgio Brutini 3 Eye Chukka Boots