Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

• Customer Reviews

on July 5, 2012
I live in Singapore and if you don't already know, it's freakin' HOT all the time! Even when it rains!!

This t-shirt is the perfect weight. Not heavy and not too light that it looks shabby. But, I wouldn't wear this t-shirt as an inner layer tee or undershirt. Too thick for that.

It fits me very nicely too. Most 3XL t-shirts I buy from Big&Tall resellers are either slightly too big or too long. This Hanes tee is just perfect.

I highly recommend this t-shirt.
IMPORTANT. This product is incorrectly labeled as a Nano-T at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000X9S4YW/ref=oh_details_o02_s01_i04?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and then incorrectly labeled as a Beefy after you add to cart. It is neither; but is just a basic Hanes T-shirt and is way smaller than a Nano-T.

There are Nano-T shirts for sale at Amazon (which I bought after returning this shirt) when you search for Nano-T. The Nano-T is great, feels good, and looks good, for the $5 price range.
on December 6, 2012
I bought several of these and have been wearing them for a couple of weeks. I haven't owned them long enough to speak to durability, but I really like the style.

I have a beefy, muscular build right on the line between medium and large. Most t-shirts in this class have a poor fit and either make me look chunky or start bunching up in places. In contrast, the cut on this shirt fits my form well; the medium size accentuates my musculature while being flexible enough to remain comfortable. The material breathes well for all-day wear and the length is right at the sweet spot where it stays tucked in if I choose but works fine untucked as well. The neckline is close without trespassing into snug, which reliably hides my undershirt. The shirt looks better on me than anything else I've found, in or out of the price class.

All in all, especially if you're a beefy athletic type, you'll probably find this shirt to be one of the best values out there. I plan to get more.
on January 14, 2013
The only problem is that it does shrink -- even washed in cold water. Next time I would get an xlarge even though I wear a medium. I found that large really did shrink.
on February 27, 2015
Kept its length after one washing, which is good. It did shrink about a half size, as I was expecting. But the sleeves felt to have shrunk 3 sizes, which makes this shirt unwearable. After just one wash, the sleeves were shorter than my pit hair, it was so irritating I went into the office bathroom and took off the undershirt. You can look for mine in the Goodwill pile.
on January 19, 2016
I love these tees. They fit slim, but not body-clinging slim, and the sleeves are not huge like most Hanes tees (very good for slimmer arms). The material is medium-weight, on the thinner side, and very soft. They're thin enough that they can be worn as an undershirt, but still heavy enough to be wear alone.

The last Nano tees I purchased were sized differently, however. They were longer, tighter and the sleeves were bigger/looser. The material was also thinner. They were white in color, so I wonder if it's just that the white Nano tees are different? All the other colors I own are excellent, though.
on May 27, 2015
I have four of five of these shirts I wear when working around the house. I went with the navy because it hides dirt and stains fairly well which happens when doing home improvement projects. The shirts hold up despite the abuse I put them through. I plan to buy again when they eventually wear out or more realistically I stain them to the point my wife just throws them out.
on September 6, 2015
I purchased these white t-Shirts for our son. He was burned in a fire several years ago and prefer to wear only white t-shirts. He said these are soft and the tag less is such a good feature. Nothing is worst than wearing a t-shirt that has a scratchy tag. The t-shirt material is soft against the skin.
on December 18, 2013
The fabric has a nice feel, but it's a little small. Kinda tight and the arms are short so they bunch up in your armpit. I would call this a Hipster shirt, but I think it would need a V-neck to qualify.
on August 21, 2014
It's a nice light t-shirt. I was hoping it to be lighter (more breathable) than the SOFFEs at the exchange, but to no avail. Its a bluer color than the significantly darker official t-shirts. Probably won't buy again