5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but well worth it.
I actually bought these as work sock to wear inside of work boots. They stay up, wear and wash well and are comfortably warm - not too hot so that my feet sweat but keep them at just the right temperature. I will discard cheaper socks I bought and purcahse more of these.
Published on December 7, 2012 by Paul F. Goodman

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
too large
Published 15 days ago by Svetlana

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but well worth it., December 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars good winter sock, May 3, 2013
keeps the feet nice and warm AND DRY! the contours are as good as any high quality (expensive) sock. Great for the value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality for the Price, March 18, 2014
The large fit was true for three guys with size 11-12 feet and the quality was pretty good for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sock if you're US size 8.5 or larger, March 18, 2014
R. McLean (Greater Hartford, CT) - See all my reviews
These are my first true ski socks, so I'm not the best judge, but I find them super warm, cushioning without being too thick and I like the look - the bottoms and toes are red also so they are brighter than the picture would show. Price was great too. However, they really should make them in two or three sizes. I'm a 7.5 - 8 and even after some time in a hot dryer, still a little loose in the achilles heel area. Maybe they will shrink more over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks for skiing, April 8, 2014
Bought these for my husband for a ski trip and he really enjoyed them. They fit well, made his legs feel warm and snug. Only downside is that they can't be dried in the dryer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully Weird, February 16, 2014
These socks are amazing. They actually do have all the exotic features claimed for them and the are pretty good at keeping my feet warm and very good at keeping my legs, to the knees, warm. I just may buy another pair.
Delivery took a little over two weeks, which was well in advance of the promised delivery date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice ski socks, March 16, 2014
These socks fit very well. They are also very comfy and warm. I didn't notice any extra cushioning for the shin, but it wasn't bad. They seem to be made well. I would say they will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and fuzzy, February 5, 2014
Just learned how to ski in these bad boys. I'm kind of a short guy 5'4 so they were a little long for a size 8 1/2 foot. Got the job done, great for the price and i love the colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality socks at an awesome price!, December 18, 2014
These are the perfect socks for snowboarding! The material high quality, it isn't too thick or thin, and the extra padding on the shin, heel, and toe is just right for preventing hot spots or blisters. I also really enjoy the bands around the ankle because they really do help to hold the sock in place throughout the day as your boot warms up and your feet begin to sweat. I bought two pairs of these socks and I've definitely been impressed with the overall quality and durability.

You can't beat the price on these socks!

Also, I just wanted to add a little note since I missed it the first time around (and I'm guessing a few others may miss this bit of info as well) - This vendor is located in the UK, so it may take a little longer than expected for you to receive your shipment. I think Amazon initially estimated my delivery for around three weeks out, but I still ended up getting them around two weeks after placing my order. If you order these socks and it happens to tell you that the delivery may take a while, don't worry! These are great socks and the wait is worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!, April 28, 2014
I wear mens 12 and they fit great. They appear to be too large when you first get them, but after trying them on and wearing them, they are quite comfortable. When needed, I'll be purchasing again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Mens High Performance Thermal Ski Socks (1 Pair)
Out of stock