5.0 out of 5 stars slippers
Not bad...I have been looking for a pair such as these with the soft soles and not the molded stuff you find all over. I'm going to get another pair as I should have ordered the next size up.

Published on June 9, 2012 by Allan Cloutier

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THESE
I needed a smaller slipper, so I purchased these. Big mistake! The slippers completely fell apart at the seams within one week. They are made by, and sent from, Carol Wright, a company that remarkets many inexpensive products. These slippers are among the worst. Rather than pay to ship them back, I simply junked them.
Published on July 12, 2012 by Groucho

5.0 out of 5 stars slippers, June 9, 2012
This review is from: Men's Leather Slippers (Apparel)

Received my second pair. Love them. Price is great. One complained not for walking in water. Of course not. These are inside slippers. Real nice and the price is good.
Wks later: These slippers are GREAT. Can't beat the price and they are just what I had been looking for. Comfortable....NICE.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for dad, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Men's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
Dad loves these...not to slippery when walking in. Most shoes slide forward but this one is very steady. Great gift for family. Even can wear outside the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Men's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
For the price, these are far and away the best value in slipper moccasins anywhere. Three colors to choose from, comfortable as all get-out and 2 pair for less than $15 total - that's incredible! Do the soles become worn and slippery over time? Of course they do! Just like everything else, they wear out. They are also NOT waterproof, but what moron would think they are? I always buy 2-3 pair each time I order and every time I give a pair as a gift the recipient wants to know where I got 'em because they usually can't find ones like these (that don't have a rubber or plastic sole glued onto them).
As far as I'm concerned, any negative comments are just pitiful people who aren't happy unless they're complaining... you know the type... and if you're wise, you'll stay away from those happiness destroyers as well. Buy these and smile.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THESE, July 12, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, October 17, 2012
Easy Rider (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Men's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
I ordered these slippers because they are leather, are fleece lined and are inexpensive.
As others reviewers noted, they are about 1/2 or 1 full size larger than the size listed.
The leather is so flimsy, it has no support around the back of the foot or over the toes. It feels as if I were wearing slippers made of soft denim. They are sold by Carol Wright; the quality is so shoddy, they should consider no longer selling these so-called slippers.
The bottom line is.......you get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product, nice price., May 14, 2012
This review is from: Men's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
very warm and comfortable.a good buy at amazon.com.i would recomend this product
for young and elderly, easy on and off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, June 3, 2013
Nancy "Nancy" (Madison, WI, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Men's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
Cheap but great! I expected a so so pair but these have been on my feet since arrival. I have bunions and these fit great. I have had no problems with lacing or materials. I knew they had no soles and I love that. I want to order more!

1.0 out of 5 stars How many words mean CHEAP!, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Men's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
Since I am disabled, I wear houseshoes nearly all the time. I drag my left leg because of 3 strokes. These looked good online but when I got them WOW, what a shock. I have seen cheap and worthless JUNK before but these stand way out in the lead. I will NEVER EVER buy anything from Carol Wright again. They are so bad they are NOT even worth the hassle of a return.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great, May 1, 2012
This review is from: Men's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
Think of these slippers like comfy knitted socks. They fit well, and they are really warm. They have a thin, soft sole, so there is no arch support, and the soles of my feet sometimes get cold after standing too long on the tiled kitchen floor--which costs 1 star.

The second star is deducted for the quality of the knots. One of the slippers I bought started untying itself--both the knot on the top of the slippers and the two knots on the sides. Super Glue now keeps these ties together, but I shouldn't have had to use it.

I don't regret the purchase (especially for this price), but next time I'll try some other brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Men's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
I bought these for my 14 yr old son and he loves them! They're not super high quality but good enough especially given the price. They do not have any kind of reinforced sole on them, nor does the tie go all the way around the slipper. But the way the tie is threaded on top allows you to tighten or loosen the slipper. They are perfect for indoor use only.

Men's Leather Slippers, Color Brown, Size 11