5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!
Published 22 months ago by mister leo

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but quality control issues
Like a previous review writer, my silk pajama pants stitching began to unravel at a seam. For the money you would think they could do a bit better on the seam work. Other than that, they were properly sized and held up well after washing in both color, fit and fabric. They just need to work on the quality of the stitched seams.

UPDATE: The seller has offered to...
Published 15 months ago by S737

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Men's 100% Silk Lounge & Pajama Pants (Uomo); Gift of Luxury - TexereSilk (Apparel)
I ordered a pair of silk pj pants for my hubby because he loves to sleep in the comfort of silk - warm in the winter - cool in the summer. The package arrived very quickly. He thought I had bought him a gift because the packaging was so beautiful. He loved the pants and asked me to buy another pair right away. I ordered a large because I was concerned the small-medium would be too small. He's not really a large guy, but for sleep pants they worked out great - a little long - but otherwise quite comfy. The colors are true and don't fade (another pair of burgandy I bought from another site rubbed off on my sheets and would never come out!). A lot of catalogs came with the package whick was OK because they have beautiful products. Will definitely order from this site again!Men's 100% Silk Lounge & Pajama Pants - Uomo - Ideally Comfortable Sleep Pants in Pure Silk (Multiple Colors Available) A Gift of Luxury for Him by TexereSilk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, February 4, 2013
Not only did my husband love these pants (traditional silk anniversary gift), but I have received excellent customer service. My husband informed me he would also like the matching top, and so I called the company to see if I could order the top separately. They worked with me and were extremely helpful, and I will be receiving the top shortly. My husband also bought me some items from this company and they feel great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality., March 29, 2013
Ruth Joy (Connecticut, United States) - See all my reviews
These are really quite wonderful. Well made and extremely comfortable. I have washed them many times. No shrinking and no fading. I've bought several items from TexereSilk and they always ship quickly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but quality control issues, March 30, 2013

UPDATE: The seller has offered to replace the defective item. Everybody has a mistake in their business; the issue is how the mistake is dealt with. The seller is TOP NOTCH. I make this a HIGHLY recommended seller that stands behind his product.

4.0 out of 5 stars He likes them, March 4, 2013
These lounge pants are perfect. They were hand washed out of the package and held the color. He's 6' 2", 185 lbs. and the large fit perfectly. Only time will tell how these wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves the pants, November 8, 2012
I ordered these silk lounging pants for my husband and they meet all my expectations - soft, well made.
I will certainly consider ordering additional items from this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable Pajama Pants, November 29, 2012
I ordered this for myself, along with a robe and shorts for my fiancee, after having a wonderful first experience with this company. They came within only a few days of ordering (about 3 days to get to VA, if that helps anyone). The packaging was very tasteful and really indicated the attention to detail TexereSilk seems to give to their products and customers.

After trying on the silk pants, I was immediately satisfied with my purchase. I can honestly say I have never owned anything so comfortable or of such excellent quality. It feels like you are wearing a river (sounds funny, but try it out and you'll see what I mean.) I was surprised too at how rich the dye was--an understated, masculine kind of metal green.

As somebody who works very long hours at the computer from home, I wanted to buy something of an alternative fabric to terry cloth, linen, etc., that would actually keep me comfortable for very long stretches and at the right temperature. These pants absolutely fit the bill--I barely know I have them on, but when I do happen to walk around in them or touch them, it's a simple pleasure. (As an added bonus, my fiancée loves the silk fabric as well and told me how "sexy" the pants were.) They have a really comfortable waist band, with drawstrings and three easy buttons in the middle. Perhaps the only shortfall of the pants are the lack of pockets; this seems to be pretty common in men's pajama shorts, however.

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and might be gifting these to my dad, for Christmas. You really can't go wrong with these pants, or with this company! Needless to say, I'll be buying again from these guys.

3.0 out of 5 stars Twists around his body, December 7, 2013
I bought these for my husband and the quality is nice, but they are a little larger than expected and they twist around his body at night which is annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pants!, March 30, 2013
shirleyshirley (Berkeley, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The quality of the silk is exceptional and the workmanship is great. I like the elastic waist and snap and the length is just right. The packaging is beautiful - came in a box with tissue and the company definitely takes pride in their product. When I buy silk it will be from this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Very Comfortable, March 18, 2013
I had kept a pair of pajama pants for years that I was certain could never be replaced, especially after "breaking them in" for so long. Once I got these, however, there is no comparison. Silk pajama pants are truly as good as they sound.

Rate and Discover Movies