5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves for normal winter conditions
I tried a bunch of different kinds of gloves before settling on these. Have never liked the leather style ones. They're expensive and don't sit right on my hands.

Published on December 15, 2008 by weasprimus

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the magic?
Really? I'm I bit perplexed by the other person's review. I didn't have great expectations for this product, but what I eventually received didn't even meet those expectations either.

Published on December 23, 2008 by Eric Escamilla

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the magic?, December 23, 2008
This review is from: Men's Magic Gloves-Black Large W27S34B (Apparel)

I mean, I guess the available picture is true and accurate, but these gloves I have here appear much smaller in real life. I don't even have large "man" hands, but these gloves seem more tailored to fit a youth's smaller hands. The material is also extremely thin and although mine are brand new there's also a tiny hole I'm sure will expand and unravel rather quickly. They seem pretty fragile.

I haven't put them to the test of true cold yet, but I can't see how these things are expected to keep your hands very warm at all except in minor, minor cold. Like 45 degrees and up.

I shall probably update later after I try and use these gloves without accidentally ripping them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ok, I've taken the gloves out on an intital test run and I must admit that these gloves performed better than expected. I have now changed my inital rating from 2 stars to 3. Even though the gloves fit rather snuggly they were barely able to stretch enough to fit my hands. Because you can actually see your own skin through the stretched woven material these little gloves actually do possess a little magic and keep your hands somewhat warm in above freezing temperatures. And since they do fit so tightly and form fitting, I was actually able to text on my blackberry with no trouble at all. Actually a little unexpected bonus.

p.s. How come after you post your inital review Amazon does not allow you to alter your star rating? I had to delete this entire review and repost it from scratch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves for normal winter conditions, December 15, 2008
This review is from: Men's Magic Gloves-Black Large W27S34B (Apparel)

Tried some expensive, fancy type made of wetsuit-style material (neoprene) and was very unhappy with them. They smelled funny after getting wet and didn't keep my hands as warm as they were rated to.

The knit gloves allow me to do semi-detail work with them still on. Meaning I can type on a keyboard and do other such things without constantly having to remove them. Have even played a guitar with them on for kicks. Was surprised when I was still able to play without any major train wrecks happening. :)

Have worn them in Colorado winters before and they did fine. I wouldn't wear them in the arctic but then again, they're cheaper than arctic gloves, breathe nicely, aren't cumbersome, and can both be shoved into a coat pocket without any trouble.

They are cheap enough to keep an extra set or two in a car trunk for emergencies and unexpected cold weather conditions.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad material, March 15, 2009
This review is from: Men's Magic Gloves-Black Large W27S34B (Apparel)
the material is rough and itchy. they are very tight on my hands. they also smelled bad, and the smell did not completely go away after washing. not at all like the nice stretchy gloves i got at Target which i was expecting these to be similar to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Men's Magic Black Gloves, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Men's Magic Gloves-Black Large W27S34B (Apparel)
These gloves were just right and were an x-mas gift. My husband has large hands and the size was a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's magic gloves, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Men's Magic Gloves-Black Large W27S34B (Apparel)
I got these for my son, but I kept them for myself and got him the gloves you can use with your cell phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars GLOVE., January 25, 2014
This review is from: Men's Magic Gloves-Black Large W27S34B (Apparel)
I LIKE FULL CLOTHING. I WEAR BLACK. SHOE. ANGEL DONATO OF THE PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. POLICE REPORT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Hands, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Men's Magic Gloves-Black Large W27S34B (Apparel)
These are a nice pair of gloves that keep your hands warm and toasty. Seems to fit good. Good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable value, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Men's Magic Gloves-Black Large W27S34B (Apparel)
Fits great -- I wasn't convinced about their one size fits all but they fit me fine and would fit most people. I like their feel as they seem to hold my hand. Only problem: they are not too warm.

2.0 out of 5 stars Children's Stretch Gloves, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Men's Magic Gloves-Black Large W27S34B (Apparel)
The seller listed the gloves as men's gloves. These were more like children's, even women stretch gloves. Not gloves most men would purchase. I rated the gloves-two stars as I felt this was false advertisement. They were not large. They were small stretch gloves. I would not recommend buying them unless they are for women/children to be used a back up for your good gloves that you might loose.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont get it if you have normally large hands, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Men's Magic Gloves-Black Large W27S34B (Apparel)
Bad quality gloves, and they were supposed to be 'LARGE'!!! I ordered them thinking that they would be enough for daily use, but what I got were some feminine gloves.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›