5.0 out of 5 stars Great Underwear!
I love these underwear. I wish they weren't so expensive. They fit great and low rise. A little lower rise would have even been better. They also give you great support. I definitely recommend these to anyone. :))
Published on October 31, 2011 by F. Castro

2.0 out of 5 stars Hated
Maybe it's just the material, but I just do not feel comfortable in these briefs. I was disappointed for $24 on something I'll never wear. I love the feel of CK's cotton briefs in a similar style, but I wanted to try something new, since the cotton briefs only withstand so many washes before they stretch and fade. These nylon briefs are not the way to go for me, and I...
Published on June 10, 2012 by Javinla

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Underwear!, October 31, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right "snugness", September 27, 2011
I absolutely love these, they offer just enough support. I can't wear boxer briefs as they constantly get stretched out and really bother me. I purchase underwear for the support, these have it. I have purchased three more pair, the price could be better but you have to expect this price from Calvin Klein.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and Comfort, June 5, 2011
These fit really well - snug, but still comfortable. Go TTS on the waist from the size guide.

Material is 91% nylon, 9% elastane. Luxurious and smooth.

Expensive but worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, April 26, 2012
Fit: I can see how some people might say the run a little small. I'm a skinny guy at 5'10" 110 lbs. The problem I generally have with snug fitting underwear is that they tend to be loose around my super skinny thighs. These on the other hand(size small) fit wonderfully snug. I was actually happy to see people say they run a little snug, I knew they would fit me better and I wasn't disappointed.

Comfort: I've been a boxer guy as long as I can remember but a year ago I bought a pack of hanes boxer briefs. I loved them but they stretched out over the day and would end up riding up my thighs. Just last week I decided to try out some designer styles. I bought a pair of the CK Micro Modal Trunks and I like them but they aren't as snug as I'd like. They are still very comfortable though. For me, these low-rise trunks are awesome, though a little expensive. I'm so comfortable in these it's crazy. I plan to buy many more.

Cons: The only thing I don't like is there isn't a fly. I think it's worth it for the level of comfort though, I'll just have to undo my pants at the urinal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, June 20, 2013
Scooter (Cheyenne, WY) - See all my reviews
Great pair of underwear, the fit was perfect, I have a thirty one inch waist and ordered a size medium. .

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST, December 5, 2011
I discovered these about two years ago when they were called the "White" collection. Then they were discontinued, i was so upset, but i stocked up. Now they are back...these are all about comfort and support. Super thin and light. NOTHING like wearing cotton, much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves them, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein CK One Micro Low Rise Trunk (Apparel)
I am not used to buying these types, but my wife loves them and very comfortable. I am used to boxers, but these don't make me feel like I'm wearing an extra set of pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect!, January 10, 2014
One of my online viewers got this for me and it fits PERFECT. I love the quality just as expected from Calvin Klein! I added more to my wishlist <3

4.0 out of 5 stars A tad on the small side, February 28, 2013
They fit a tad smaller around the leg then "Calvin Klein Men's Micro Modal Trunk, Black, Medium." For me that's OK, just be aware. Otherwise they are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great and wife loves the look, October 30, 2013
Nice snug fit, the wife can't keep her hands off me, and requests for me to walk around the house in just these :)

ck one Men's Micro Low Rise Trunk, Black, Large