Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein ck One Men's Micro Low Rise Trunk, Spear, Large
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Size: Large|Color: Spear|Change

on September 27, 2011
I absolutely love these, they offer just enough support. I can't wear boxer briefs as they constantly get stretched out and really bother me. I purchase underwear for the support, these have it. I have purchased three more pair, the price could be better but you have to expect this price from Calvin Klein.
on April 26, 2012
Fit: I can see how some people might say the run a little small. I'm a skinny guy at 5'10" 110 lbs. The problem I generally have with snug fitting underwear is that they tend to be loose around my super skinny thighs. These on the other hand(size small) fit wonderfully snug. I was actually happy to see people say they run a little snug, I knew they would fit me better and I wasn't disappointed.

Comfort: I've been a boxer guy as long as I can remember but a year ago I bought a pack of hanes boxer briefs. I loved them but they stretched out over the day and would end up riding up my thighs. Just last week I decided to try out some designer styles. I bought a pair of the CK Micro Modal Trunks and I like them but they aren't as snug as I'd like. They are still very comfortable though. For me, these low-rise trunks are awesome, though a little expensive. I'm so comfortable in these it's crazy. I plan to buy many more.

Cons: The only thing I don't like is there isn't a fly. I think it's worth it for the level of comfort though, I'll just have to undo my pants at the urinal.
on January 2, 2014
Yes they are a little tight and constricting but they make my bulge look awesome. I usually come home from work drop my pants and show my old lady how awesome my bulge looks in these bad boys even after a hard days work. The way it makes my bulge look I have considered a second career as a male stripper.
on October 31, 2011
I love these underwear. I wish they weren't so expensive. They fit great and low rise. A little lower rise would have even been better. They also give you great support. I definitely recommend these to anyone. :))
on January 14, 2015
The only type of underwear I've purchased for the past 5 or so years is CK in the various lines. While I've had great success with many, I truly feel as if the CK One Microfiber is the best of the group. The fabric in my opinion is superior to that of the cotton variety due to it's ability to withstand multiple washes over time Just as important is the flexible bands within each leg. Many make the mistake of using a 100% cotton here, which simply stretches to size and then bunches up uncomfortable for the rest of the day. These keep shape, over time, as well as being insanely comfortable and breathable.
on June 5, 2011
These fit really well - snug, but still comfortable. Go TTS on the waist from the size guide.

Material is 91% nylon, 9% elastane. Luxurious and smooth.

Expensive but worth the price.
on December 5, 2011
I discovered these about two years ago when they were called the "White" collection. Then they were discontinued, i was so upset, but i stocked up. Now they are back...these are all about comfort and support. Super thin and light. NOTHING like wearing cotton, much better.
on July 23, 2014
I would recommend these - nice fit overall, great material (nylon), no shrinkage after many washes, breathable - quite comfortable.

I love the material. The fit is good. The leg bands do ride up. The leg bands should be taller that would prevent them from riding up so readily. But love the non cotton construction - nylon. No shrinkage noticed after many washes. I like these but love the 2xist versions of no show trunks - non cotton as well. The ck version could be as good or better than 2xist no show trunks (non cotton) with a simple tweak: make the leg bands taller (although the 2xist bands ride up too, but CK's can irritate because they are so slim in design).
on June 20, 2013
Great pair of underwear, the fit was perfect, I have a thirty one inch waist and ordered a size medium. .
on September 26, 2013
I never thought I'd write a review about underwear, but man are these great! For years I've purchased Champion, Kirkland, and other bulk branded underwear at Costco and similar places. I never, ever, would have considered spending $20 on a single pair of underwear. That said, I am glad I did decide to try a pair. These fit and feel great! I'm 5'9, 170lbs, 34" waist for size reference, and I purchased the medium size.

The fabric is smooth and almost like it isn't there. I generally hate silky type clothing or sheets, and this is not like that, but it's not like cloth fabric either. It's a very fine weave, smooth, and extremely comfortable. The bands fit great, don't roll up, down, or pinch, and most importantly, the seat doesn't ride up my crack!

I liked these so much after wearing them for one day, I immediately ordered more. Yes, they are expensive but, in my book, they are worth it.