5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Tie
I requested these ties to be worn to my wedding. They are outstanding! The pictures represent the product well and the tie is very high quality. I searched for months trying to find a kelly green tie for a reasonable price and here it is. Guys, I highly recommend this product. Its just as good as any high dollar tie, and so much more affordable.
Published 7 months ago by Samantha COMER

3.0 out of 5 stars Red? More like orange!
Very nice quality....but the color was not red...not even tomato red. It was orange red. I had to order another one in crimson from another name to get the true red I was looking for. I don't know how as buyers we can check the colors before purchasing, but I wish there was a way.
Published 9 months ago by Karen Robertson

3.0 out of 5 stars Red? More like orange!, March 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Tie, May 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, April 16, 2014
For the price these ties are just right. They look good in color and hold their style. I have shopped for many ties in a lot of department stores and found them to be overpriced. This company has them at a very cheap price and found the quality just as good as the more expensive ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE RIGHT COLOR OF RED....., May 29, 2014
We ordered these ties for our sons wedding and the color shown online didn't match the ties we received at all, so we had to go elsewhere to get the right color. It is not a bright red as shown but an orange red. Seller was cooperative and helped us with a solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful tie, April 14, 2014
Bought a couple of these in turquoise for my groomsmen for my wedding. They looked great and loved the color! I would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars good tie, July 4, 2014
I like to consider myself a suit enthusiast, not quite a conisuer. I needed a decent looking plain black tie and for some reason all the suit stores around me only carried skinny ties. when I got the tie it was well packaged and looked freshly pressed, ready to wear right out of the packaging. It has a nice sheen to it and looks very nice. It doesnt feel like a high end tie, there is a clear difference but it looks good enough to be taken for one. very pleased with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Color… Great for the price, April 22, 2014
This was the exact color I was looking for. Go UK Wildcats. Every UK fan should buy this tie to show the school colors on big game days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for weddings, March 25, 2011
We are going to be using these ties for the groomsmen at our wedding and they couldn't be more perfect. Love the color, they are great quality as well. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden Tie, June 26, 2014
My wife ordered this tie for me for my high school reunion. Our colors were purple and gold.
Had it dropped shipped to a tiny town in Nebraska where I grew up. Arrived on time and went perfectly with my purple shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and cheap, May 18, 2014
The low price and the quality of the items is really a eye opener. I was expecting some crappy material but I was wrong. Felt and look like a decent tie you would pay $15+

Mens Necktie Solid Color Royal Blue Ties