5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Overall
Published on August 7, 2010 by Soccer777

Published 5 months ago by Shawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Overall, August 7, 2010
I ordered this product and I was exceptionally pleased with the service as well as the product. The service was excellent and quick for the price and shipping. The item's quality was amazing although for the time I did use it it was amazing! I recommend it strongly to anyone who needs a Desert Marpat. I also needed this product in by a certain date but the company Expedited my shipment at NO COST WHATSOEVER so I was able to use it when I needed it. BUY FROM THEM if you need something like this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, March 15, 2010
gDane (Arizona, USA) - See all my reviews
This isn't gov't issue battle dress. Most people know that. However, it is a high quality, well made, very durable BDU. I ordered a BDU shirt later on, and, like the pants, it is the same great quality. No complaints here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect..., September 26, 2011
Sizing scale is very accurate....good, sturdy quality. Received exactly what I was expecting. I use it for hunting, and would recommend this if that's what you're looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Military BDU, February 8, 2013
I have purchased these pants for the outdoors.Hiking, fishing and camping. From the get go they were comfortable, well made, and sturdy. The price on these was half of what I have spent at army/navy stores and the quality of the material was just as good if not better as some that I have seen being sold. The lenght was also good. If your a tall guy like me you'll know what I mean. Many are usually short but I was surprised at the length on them. Pockets are nice and roomy and the hip adjuster on the sides are pretty good too. The knees are doubled up so they won't ware out that quick. Plenty of pockets on front side and back. Well worth the purchase people.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't what the image looked like. The color or format or whatever wasn't the ..., September 15, 2014
Wasn't what the image looked like. The color or format or whatever wasn't the same. I was very disappointed. I contacted Amazon and told them how dissatisfied I was and got a full refund back, thankfully. It did fit nice though. I am just going to end up going to a nearby Surplus store and buy a pair that I found there. Honestly it is best to go to stores so you can actually see them before you buy them. I mean, you get what you pay for. So I suppose be careful if you are deciding to buy a pair of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of pants but with ne or two problems, July 15, 2014
hey all
let me say I love these pants, the majority o these pants are great and the waist tabs are great to make the pants snug to your body. The digital desert camo pattern on the pants looks great and washes great and keeps the color longer. The material feels nice on my body and the buttons on the side pockets are great. However, they still have the same problems as the other pants from rothco I have bought first is the ankle drawstrings. They are too short an frankly to weak for my like, I had to replace them with bootlaces I bought from family dollar for a 1.50. The second problem is the button the waist, it seems a little loose, but with a needle and thread that is tightened up quickly. Let me say overall these are some great pants but the two little problems bring them down, still good rugged pants.

4.0 out of 5 stars I still like them and are going to keep them, July 14, 2014
The pants I ordered came in a bit large but I'm losing weight . I still like them and are going to keep them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Item size to large, June 24, 2014
I didn't have a clear understanding on military sizes. XL-Long...means XL-Long and XL in the waist.
My bad...Not sellers fault. Otherwise great looking Camo.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch stitching., June 5, 2014
The product was stitched with defective sewing machine in China. The buttons were falling off. Had to restitch all of the bottons. The pockets had to be reinforced. These pants will probably unravel in the wash. Very poor quality and workmanship. If you don't have a sewing machine or the skill to sew then don't buy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of pants!, May 27, 2014
These are a great pair of pants for a fair price! The quality is good and the print is as advertised! Check the size chart as they seem to run smaller then normal..

Mens Pants - Military BDU, Desert Digital by Rothco