Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon David Bowie egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Outdoors Gift Guide on Tikes

on August 7, 2010
I ordered this product and I was exceptionally pleased with the service as well as the product. The service was excellent and quick for the price and shipping. The item's quality was amazing although for the time I did use it it was amazing! I recommend it strongly to anyone who needs a Desert Marpat. I also needed this product in by a certain date but the company Expedited my shipment at NO COST WHATSOEVER so I was able to use it when I needed it. BUY FROM THEM if you need something like this!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2010
This isn't gov't issue battle dress. Most people know that. However, it is a high quality, well made, very durable BDU. I ordered a BDU shirt later on, and, like the pants, it is the same great quality. No complaints here!
on September 26, 2011
Sizing scale is very accurate....good, sturdy quality. Received exactly what I was expecting. I use it for hunting, and would recommend this if that's what you're looking for.
on February 8, 2013
I have purchased these pants for the outdoors.Hiking, fishing and camping. From the get go they were comfortable, well made, and sturdy. The price on these was half of what I have spent at army/navy stores and the quality of the material was just as good if not better as some that I have seen being sold. The lenght was also good. If your a tall guy like me you'll know what I mean. Many are usually short but I was surprised at the length on them. Pockets are nice and roomy and the hip adjuster on the sides are pretty good too. The knees are doubled up so they won't ware out that quick. Plenty of pockets on front side and back. Well worth the purchase people.
on February 19, 2012
The pants are very good, the materials seem to be solid, the inseam and knee areas are reinforced firmly, the color tone is nice, the top & side pockets are spacious. Overall this is a very good product that I recommend, but I only gave it 4 stars because although it fits & looks good, but it would have looked better if its length sizes were a bit longer for taller people like me (not only regular), so if there were longer sizes (i.e. large long, x-large long, ...etc) it would have been much better, but this one is OK. Last point is the waist size which is a bit inaccurate (little too large) but the side waist-belts took care of this issue
on July 15, 2014
hey all
let me say I love these pants, the majority o these pants are great and the waist tabs are great to make the pants snug to your body. The digital desert camo pattern on the pants looks great and washes great and keeps the color longer. The material feels nice on my body and the buttons on the side pockets are great. However, they still have the same problems as the other pants from rothco I have bought first is the ankle drawstrings. They are too short an frankly to weak for my like, I had to replace them with bootlaces I bought from family dollar for a 1.50. The second problem is the button the waist, it seems a little loose, but with a needle and thread that is tightened up quickly. Let me say overall these are some great pants but the two little problems bring them down, still good rugged pants.
on April 17, 2013
Seams are well sewn along with added material that is reinforcing the lower butt, crotch area and both knees. I love the slight angle incorporated into the seam on the fly. Great thinking on that one! The weight of the material is perfect, It is tough yet not stiff and the adjustment tabs on either side that allow you to not wear a belt on "casual" Friday are an added bonus. All around great pants for the price and I would absolutely recommend them to everyone...boys and girls! They do run a bit big but I think you will want them that way given the activities they are purchased for. Thanks for a superior product .
on July 18, 2015
First off, I had bought these with the intention of using them for paintballing.
I'm very pleased with my order. The material is very durable but lightweight. The large pockets are very spacious and they carry more than I need when using them. The cargo pockets are sewn half shut so you may need to open them up depending on your preference.

As far as sizing goes, it is a loose fit. However, this was expected because my leg to waist ratio is not average. If you're a person who fits well into the size categories (small, medium, large, etc.) them these pants will fit just fine.

5/5 would buy again!
on February 3, 2013
Bought a pair of BDU's for work and they look and feel great. They quickly became my favorite duty uniform, the fit and comfort of the material were amazing for BDU pants. I also bought a pair of Propper BDU pants (which are the brand of my work uniforms) and the fit and feel of them did not live up to my expectations. The next time I am in the market for some more BDU's I will save some time and money and stick with Rothco
on March 23, 2015
As a man who is both fat and short, I ordered a larger size and had them hemmed to fit my inseam. These pants have been a hit at the range for several trips now. I do not plan on babying them and have only washed them once so far. If you need cheap pants for outdoor or dirty activities, these are a solid buy.

Also note, the fly consists of four buttons that you may want to reinforce with extra thread.