Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 4, 2014
This product couldn't be used even once. The bow tie came apart while my husband was putting it on. Another review stated this but I truly believed it was a one time problem. NOT SO!!!! It is a very poorly made product. You really do get what you pay for. Fortunately, Amazon refunded my money promptly.
on February 7, 2013
This set was needed to go to a formal dinner and dance on a recent cruise I took. I found the tie to be a little small, but not so small that it looked bad. I was just smaller than others at the dance that I thought looked better and little richer, but then I probably did not pay what those people paid. I think this is a good value and would order it again.
on July 19, 2013
It looked good, but it was pure junk that fell apart upon first use. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
on November 4, 2013
Buyer Beware!!! The cummerbund completely fell apart to the point that the cheap white cotton stuffing was showing. The seams disintegrated within an hour of wearing it! I love that I was emailed after writing my review and told I could send it back for a refund, to bad I was so irritated while wearing it that I took it off and threw it in the trash!! I would love my refund but don't have the POS to send back. :( I would give zero stars if possible.
on December 29, 2013
Item looked great. Lasted about 10 minutes before bowtie completely fell apart. I glued it back together, and it works fine now, but there's no way I would purchase this brand again. Cummberbund is fine.
on May 19, 2013
They did the job and I looked decent for the night, but definitely on the cheaper side (as the price tag suggests). If you need a bow tie and cumber bun to get you threw a night these will work, but as a tuxedo owning man I will be purchasing a nicer set for future endeavors
on May 16, 2014
I was really impress with this company for several reasons, the cummerbund set actually came in plenty of time but however the color that I ordered was out of stock and they when above and beyond to see that I was satisfied with an alternative color. Although it was a delayed with getting the replacement cummerbund it was no fault of thier owns. I was completely satifisted quality and my son will be able to get a lot of use out of this cummerbund set. Thanks and keep up the great work of pleasing your customers, I was truly pleased!!!!
on September 30, 2010
These bowties and cummerbunds look really stilysh.
I've already got many compliments on them.
Very good price for the product you get and shipping is super fast
on October 13, 2014
Pretty happy with what I got for what I paid. The first one did arrive with a broken latch but they sent out another order to replace it quickly. It's probably not top quality but it is going to look great at a cruise ship costume party.
on April 17, 2013
This was the perfect purple match for my son's prom date. It matched the online swatch on my computer monitor perfectly. It is poly but is at least as good as any rental for a high school prom that I've seen! Fast delivery, nice right out of the box. Just be sure to not put the bow tie on upside down (backwards) so that it stands upright like it should. When my son first put it on it was droopy but he had it on upside down and then didn't have a problem with it for the rest of the night.