Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 24, 2014
Nice fabric, very soft and warm around the neck. Color is not well represented in the Amazon photos. This item is very dark; I would call it dark chocolate on black. There were a number of loose threads on mine. Reasonable value for the price, if you like the color.
on February 9, 2016
Bought for my husband because it has a sexy snakeskin appearance and he loves wearing scarfs. He loves the scarf and gets many compliments! It is extra long and wide and the material is thin yet with the snakeskin appearance, that's what makes it original and different from his other scarfs he wears to his office. Happy with my purchase. Thank you.
on January 25, 2013
Really nice scarf, very high quality and like others have said it's very soft and warm. My only complaint is mine came in black for some reason and not purple, not a big enough complaint to warrant a return by I really like the look of the purple. Would order another one if I knew for sure I would get it in purple.
on November 15, 2014
It's a solid but warm scarf that's not heavy or bulky feeling. My only negative (reason for my one start deduction) is that once you fold it (double looped) around your neck, it's not as long as it looks in the pictures. Other then that, I'm happy with the purchase.
on May 23, 2013
The snake print on this scarf is just visible enough that it doesn't over power the scarf. As for the color, its a very dark grey which makes it perfect for use with a jacket.
on November 27, 2012
This scarf is awesome. The description says "soft like silk and warm like wool" which perfectly describes this scarf. Very stylish. Glad I bought it.
on January 22, 2013
High quality. Beautiful print. Extra large and extra soft. Everything you could want in a scarf, what else could you ask for.
on December 16, 2013
My husband loved it. great material, light an d fashionable. easy to match with different out fits. great buy. !
on January 24, 2013
Nice product... good colors.... good price and decent length. Would make a really nice gift for a man or woman!
on February 7, 2014
I got exactly what I wanted.
The description tells it all.
It is soft, warm, and it looks damn good!