5.0 out of 5 stars String panty
A little difficult to keep on, but when in place it is a lot of fun. Go with a lighter color as it shows more.
Published 20 months ago by Rich

3.0 out of 5 stars C-String will not stay in place.
The C-String is well made and colorful, but the metal frame is not stiff enough to maintain a specific shape. As you walk or move about the frame opens up and the C-String begins dropping down.
Published 10 months ago by enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars String panty, April 1, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable yet needed minor adjustments throughout the day, April 21, 2013
Initial review: They fit perfectly in the front and they even have sufficient space. I do like thongs however, for those who don't care for thongs, these do not invade the rear as much as a thong. They sit nicely in the rear and after 30 minutes of wearing them they still have not worked their way in thus there is no feel of having a bit of a wedgie. Love them and don't want to take them off.

After a full day of wearing: A few times I had to adjust as they did slip off a bit. I realized the reason they were slipping off was due to the back not staying put. By pulling the back up a bit more and letting them sit further in like a thong I had fewer issues. Pulled in a bit they were still less invasive then a thong. As I stated I do like thongs however some people hate them and I wanted to provide comparison for those who might enjoy a C string. For light movement they were staying put throughout the day with a few minor adjustments at times.

Went shopping and of course that meant quite a bit of walking and I discovered in order to keep them in place I needed to pull them as tight as a thong. When fully snug I did notice a bit of the metal in the front. I was concerned the wire would create some discomfortafter prolonged walking. This was not the case and I had no rubs, rashes, or marks when removing them.

2 other notes.
1. The front is designed to fully encase everything and it would have helped the fit and them staying in place for me it they were a bit smaller. I would go with a narrower crotch opening. I think they would have stayed in place without needing them to be pulled in tighter like a thong in the back.
2. I noticed at the end of the day that they did lose their shape a bit. When I first put them on they were in a U shape and by the end of the day they were in a half circle shape. I bent them back to the U shape which was fine however my point here is that with a bit stronger wire just past the crotch and underneath they might have held their shape and stayed on without having to pull the back in further like a thong.

Overall enjoyed them and felt really sexy in them. I wont be playing any sports in them though

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes getting used too., October 21, 2012
I do like the look and feel, but it takes time to get it to fit properly and stay in place. I do believe however, that staying in place for en extended period is not why one would wear it, it is a very sexy piece of lingerie for the discerning male.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great turn on!!!!!, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Men's "C" Shape Lace Thong Panty (One Size Fit Most) (Apparel)
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loved it! We had awesome dirty sex when he wore it and although we don't really know if they're comfortable, we do know that it's a fantastic turn on. Thank you amazon for carrying such dirty products! You've made my sex life amazzzzzzzzing!

3.0 out of 5 stars C-String will not stay in place., January 20, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars C-string is weird, November 19, 2013
I put it on and it did not fit well between my butt. I loved the softness of the fabric. They should have sizes for c-strings! It fell off and was too big!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and comfortable to wear, November 18, 2013
It's full and surprisingly doesn't fall off once in place. the "lace front" is too large for my equipment but it's still fun to wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit too cheap, April 20, 2014
For what it is it's ok. Cheap material and plastic internals makes for an odd fit. Also pouch is not very accommodating

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and good quality, January 19, 2014
Amazing feel great comfort fast shipping and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting the comfort that women have under their everyday attire. Definitely worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of many, January 11, 2014
i own many pairs of c thongs i love the way they feel and the way they look i would recomend them to any one who wants to try something diferent

Men's "C" Shape Lace Thong Panty (One Size Fit Most)
$24.95 $4.60 - $14.95