Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 21, 2013
Initial review: They fit perfectly in the front and they even have sufficient space. I do like thongs however, for those who don't care for thongs, these do not invade the rear as much as a thong. They sit nicely in the rear and after 30 minutes of wearing them they still have not worked their way in thus there is no feel of having a bit of a wedgie. Love them and don't want to take them off.

After a full day of wearing: A few times I had to adjust as they did slip off a bit. I realized the reason they were slipping off was due to the back not staying put. By pulling the back up a bit more and letting them sit further in like a thong I had fewer issues. Pulled in a bit they were still less invasive then a thong. As I stated I do like thongs however some people hate them and I wanted to provide comparison for those who might enjoy a C string. For light movement they were staying put throughout the day with a few minor adjustments at times.

Went shopping and of course that meant quite a bit of walking and I discovered in order to keep them in place I needed to pull them as tight as a thong. When fully snug I did notice a bit of the metal in the front. I was concerned the wire would create some discomfortafter prolonged walking. This was not the case and I had no rubs, rashes, or marks when removing them.

2 other notes.
1. The front is designed to fully encase everything and it would have helped the fit and them staying in place for me it they were a bit smaller. I would go with a narrower crotch opening. I think they would have stayed in place without needing them to be pulled in tighter like a thong in the back.
2. I noticed at the end of the day that they did lose their shape a bit. When I first put them on they were in a U shape and by the end of the day they were in a half circle shape. I bent them back to the U shape which was fine however my point here is that with a bit stronger wire just past the crotch and underneath they might have held their shape and stayed on without having to pull the back in further like a thong.

Overall enjoyed them and felt really sexy in them. I wont be playing any sports in them though
on April 1, 2013
A little difficult to keep on, but when in place it is a lot of fun. Go with a lighter color as it shows more.
on October 21, 2012
I do like the look and feel, but it takes time to get it to fit properly and stay in place. I do believe however, that staying in place for en extended period is not why one would wear it, it is a very sexy piece of lingerie for the discerning male.
on May 3, 2014
OK, this would not be something I'd wear on a daily basis. I was curious about it. The price is right and it includes free shipping so why not give it a try. It comes from China so the delivery window is a ways into the future. However, my package came well before the first date in the range of delivery dates. This is just a fun novelty panty for guys to perhaps make things a bit more interesting.
on January 8, 2014
I love this thing. It is so soft and the back piece feels like a thong so it didn't take long to get used to. If definitely heats up the action. The first time I wore this, my wife and guy friend thought it was awesome (he won it in a hand of strip poker). Definitely not for the shy. Great fit!
on April 29, 2013
What a fun pair of underwear. Perfect for shaving smooth and wearing around the house or for those who are bold that frequent nudest places it is great. Wore to a nude resort and had both women and men commenting on how great it looks. It is a lot of fun and sexy to wear.
on September 22, 2013
I bought this to wear around for the house for my wife while I cook and clean. She loves it on my and makes me feel naughty. When wearing with clothes it stays in place. Does not fall or move during the day. I also bought a matching one for her. Has not been received but will comment on it when I do get it.
on January 20, 2014
The C-String is well made and colorful, but the metal frame is not stiff enough to maintain a specific shape. As you walk or move about the frame opens up and the C-String begins dropping down.
on January 13, 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loved it! We had awesome dirty sex when he wore it and although we don't really know if they're comfortable, we do know that it's a fantastic turn on. Thank you amazon for carrying such dirty products! You've made my sex life amazzzzzzzzing!
on November 19, 2013
I put it on and it did not fit well between my butt. I loved the softness of the fabric. They should have sizes for c-strings! It fell off and was too big!