Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Men's 100% Silk Boxer Shorts (The Country Club) Luxury Gifts by TexereSilk
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on January 25, 2013
My husband loves these silk boxers. Just watch the sizing. He is a 32 waist which is usually a medium. However they ran very large. I exchanged them for a small and the were perfect. I had no problem exchanging them. I wished someone had written this in a review so I could have known which is why I am writing this.
0Comment|159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 3, 2011
Got these for the hubby, and he loves them. He has worn silk boxers for a long time -- so we are pretty familiar with the brands and the quality the market has to offer. Our conclusion is this may be the best pair of silk boxers out there.

1. The silk is heavier compared to the silk used in other boxer brands. It also has a high quality feel to it.

2. Excellent stitching quality -- nice attention to detail -- they even use french seams for extra comfort!

3. True to size and generously cut (if you are on the borderline of size, choose the smaller one).

4. It washes very well without any trouble (silk is tricky to sew; I remember one brand of boxers some time ago that just fell apart after a couple of washes).

5. The product is competitively priced, though I would happily pay a few more dollars for this product compared to the other better-known brands.

In other words, this product offers excellent value for its price. I have by now purchased a few products from TexereSilk, and am very impressed by their quality and service standards. Thank you TexereSilk and Amazon!
33 comments|120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2012
Purchased these for my husband as a gift and wow was I impressed! The packaging was amazing, caught me by surprise. Very elegant. The boxers themselves are very nice. Nice longer length that my husband likes, nice material, wonderfully stitched. They are a bit roomier than others around the waist, so if you're teetering on sizes, go with the smaller size. Wonderful product, will order more for valentine's day!
on June 24, 2015
Praises to TexereSilk for delivering a fine product. I bought the BayBerry Green in Medium for his 34 (35) inch waist. They fit perfectly.

These are awesome! I bought them as a gift for my traveling male friend. We are careening around in a little old motorhome with a dog and two bicycles. His choice of shorts were either fancy (let's go out) or grungy (let's do repairs). These silk shorts are the perfect answer spring/summer/fall for casual relaxing. They came with the privacy button so there is no open fly to offend. They look outstanding, very well sewn. The material thickness and quality is consistent with the pricing.

The silk is super NICE, exceeding my expectations. I love it when I get good bang for the buck and these shorts delivered. These were much more luxurious than I expected given the price I paid. These are made by TexereSilk. They included a beautiful brochure about their company and product.

While these are advertised as boxers, perhaps to wear under an expensive suit, they are perfectly fine worn as casual shorts. Everyone that sees them comments on how nice and comfy they look. My friend says the comfort is awesome, the silk is breathable and it feels wonderful next to his skin.

TexereSilk has made a believer out of me. I will be buying more from them. Outstanding product. So glad I found them on Amazon.
review image
on September 15, 2011
What can I say?!I LOVE SILK!!!!It is made extremely well with heavy construction!The fit and feel could not be better.I love the sensual feel of silk,and since this is my first there will be more to come as funds allow.Thank you very much!!They are awesome!Recommended for lovers of drawers made of silk!
on October 19, 2012
I'm 6' 175 lbs and size large fits perfect. If you want soft, smooth, and good looking boxers, you will be happy with these shorts. I suggest basic black as a good color to start.
on April 11, 2012
So, the silk is pretty nice. I got the green one cuz it was a few bucks cheaper. You don't really notice the niceness of the silk until you put it on. Then it feels really nice. But there are four problems with getting this item:

1. These things actually ride up in my backside more than my super-short boxers do. May have something to do with there being more material to ride up.
2. The tags on the back waistline are not designed to be removed. This is an issue for people with sensitive skin like me, or who want maximum comfort. I removed the tags anyway and it actually removes the waist seam and leaves a big hole. It will probably let all the waist threading come out eventually, but I feel like I won't even wear them with the tags in there so I did it anyway.
3. The double-flap front hole system is sort of unnecessary. They should just have a one-flap button system.
4. For the above three reasons, there's really no sense in getting one pair of these when I could get three better overall pair at Kohl's for the same price. Those are actually designed to have the tags removed, they ride up less than this pair does, and they have a one-flap system in front. And actually they are really soft too, albeit a different kind of soft.

Unless there's some reason you must have this exact silk material, I would not buy. Save some money.
P.S. This is a side note that I didn't factor into my review, but these things are actually too smooth. You wouldn't think that's possible, but it is. They were so smooth and frictionless that I actually started to slide out of my office chair while trying to get some work done. It was such a weird thing I started laughing when it happened. But seriously, these boxers didn't have enough friction to keep my behind stationary, whether I was wearing pants or not. I tried it both ways. Be warned. :)

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER:
The one pair I have has actually become my favorite home pair. I use them for lounging around and when I want to relax. But I would still not wear them outside of the house. They are too slippery and distracting while I'm at work, plus they ride up, and it's hard to pull out wedgies every few minutes when you're in public. But for when I'm at home watching a movie on the couch, I'm not moving around and it doesn't bother me. So I have changed my review from 3 to 4 stars because I feel that while I would not get 7 pairs of these for 7 days of the week, having 2 pair for home seems like a very practical purpose for them.
on October 16, 2012
Purchasing these boxers was one of the best shopping decisions I have ever made. The silk is incredibly comfortable and feels much stronger than I expected. Looking forward to buying another pair or two soon!
on November 7, 2011
Great product. Silk very soft and durable. Last pair of Murano Silk boxers I purchased became tattered after just a few washes. No problem with these. Would buy again.
on September 13, 2011
Good quality. The size runs a little bigger than other brands but my husband says they are very comfortable and absolutely loves them!