5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased
Published on May 14, 2010 by J. Rivera

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected
There is nothing wrong with this product. Solid construction.

You could bean somebody with it and it would really leave an impression.

I was a bit surprised by the size and density of this chain. The pictures don't really do it justice so I added one.
Published on December 2, 2011 by D. Sherwood

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, May 14, 2010
This review is from: Men's Stainless Steel Chunky Curb Link Necklace (Jewelry)
Ok had mixed emotions when I got this. In the pictures it looks very nice as a guy's chain. But when I got it out of the package I thought I was holding a chain for my dog. Looks very much like a dogs choke chain but that is not a bad thing, just something for me to get over. Once on it looks very nice and it is thick and heavy, also has a nice shine. Little warning if u are a bigger guy or have a big neck then it may be a concern depending where u want the chain to lay. I should have measure my neck before getting it since the chain is 22" and my neck size is 20". Lol, not a problem but it sits high above my collar bone, does look like a choker on me. This is not a problem when I'm hanging around, but when I go to work will need to have a t-shirt with a tight collar since I don't like it to show. Guessing once I lose some weight the chain will lay lower.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handsome Heavy Chain....Excellent Price, June 12, 2010
This review is from: Men's Stainless Steel Chunky Curb Link Necklace (Jewelry)
I own this very same chain necklace and am very satisfied with it. All the other reviewers here that have talked about it being heavy, and like a dog collar are pretty much correct. This chain is designed to be as simple but heavy as they come in a chain without spending a fortune. The 22" size is a good bench mark for most mens necks, and the clasp is heavy as well and easy to fasten. I actually like the fact that this chain is made of stainless steel instead of silver. Stainless if much shinier than real silver, and never needs any attention. This chain should not be considered for anyone that likes a chain with a little more character, or anyone that insists on real silver. However for the regular guy that just likes the looks and feel of a good quality heavy chain around their neck, the price and quality of this jewel in my opinion cannot be beat. Personally I think it is very handsome, despite its simplistic design. Recommended...

4.0 out of 5 stars Big and Heavy!, April 23, 2010
This review is from: Men's Stainless Steel Chunky Curb Link Necklace (Jewelry)
This necklace is really big and heavy - I didn't realize how heavy. I thought I was going to hang something on it, but it is dog-collar big. I like it, though, and think it was a good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hardcore necklace, April 15, 2011
This review is from: Men's Stainless Steel Chunky Curb Link Necklace (Jewelry)
For the price, this can't be beat. I got it for a rugged look, it does not look like a dog chain. If you are looking to catch the eye of a lady, this chain does the trick. I keep mine tucked and have gotten attention just from it peeking out of my tshirts. I opted to get this chain over a sterling silver chain due to price, sofar Im satisfied. If you have the money go big. ONLY PROBLEM I have with this chain is that on the clasp (which is well made/strong/attractive) is that on one side it says Made in China which sucks because the chain looks so nice. So while you getting you shine on, if the clasp is twisted and somebody sees that, it could diminish your "shine" lol. All in all its a really nice heavy chain that is not cheezy or overtly gaudy. I like it and recommend it. Id say strictly for hip hop, tough guys, punk rock, jugs, some guidos (being honest) etc...if you have a thick neck then this will be a choker so consider that...Im a medium sized dude so the legnth work for my body type... U will be noticed f'sho! And delivery time with free shipping was mad quick, ordered on Friday and got it Tuesday in time for a drum and bass bboy jam that I wanted to rock it at. One Look up a pic of my Dog RR DMX the rapper, its that length, not as thick as his chain, but the fit is exact, DMX is 5'8 hope this helps prospective buyers, its like that!

5.0 out of 5 stars I should have bought more of these!, January 17, 2010
This review is from: Men's Stainless Steel Chunky Curb Link Necklace (Jewelry)
I bought this chain for my highly picky husband for Christmas, and he loves it. The price was so inexpensive that I was concerned about the quality; however I need not have been concerned. He has worn it practically everyday since Christmas, and it has not tarnished or changed. I am sure that I will order another for a son or nephew. It was a great length and an excellent value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, March 17, 2013
Very nice, big solid chain. Jersey Shore "Guido Style". If thats what your looking for you won't be disappointed. I'm looking to get a bracelet to match.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What My Husband Wanted, December 26, 2012
My husband has been eyeing chunky necklaces for a few weeks. I decided to buy this for him for Christmas based on the great reviews it was receiving on Amazon. The necklace is great quality, is fairly heavy and looks great on him. I purchased a 22" originally, but we decided the length was too long so I returned it using Amazon's great return policy and got a 20", which is the perfect length for my husband. He loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice chain, December 24, 2012
This is one of the best chains I've ever owned... Its longer witch i like and its sturdy.... You can't find these 30" chains very well without ordering on-line. i would recommend this chain to anyone because of its excellent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice chain, November 6, 2012
i received it early. its really thick. gives you the "tuff guy" look. you see a lot of bodybuilders wearing this style and for the price its a no-brainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty curb link, April 26, 2012
This is for anyone who wants a large heavy neckchain, very strong & durable. This is a beautiful chain that keeps looking great!

Men's Stainless Steel Curb Chain Necklace