Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on November 3, 2011
I purchased this robe for my husband who is 6'4" tall. It's really hard to find a robe that is actually long enough for him. The sizing is great and the quality and "feel" of this robe is awesome! He absolutely loves it!!
11 comment47 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2011
I'm 6ft 200lbs so I ordered a Large/X-Large and it was still pretty small. Material was OK but not as impressive as the comments would leave you to believe. Several Cotton robes I tried were lighter and in my opinion feels better.

If you don't like it, it will cost $9 to return it. So think hard before you buy.
0Comment42 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2012
my wife and i use our hot tub just about every night, and i needed a new robe for that purpose. i was not looking for a heavy plush robe, but a more lightweight absorbent one. this robe suited my needs perfectly. nice light to mid weight. well made. i am 5'10" and approx 170 lbs, and the s/med fit me just fine. sleeve length is perfect. very happy with this purchase.
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2009
Within a month, I have purchased three robes from this company!

After the pleasant experience of purchasing Women's Luxury Bathrobe by TexereSilk, White 100% Silk Robe -- La Perla Naturale and Women's Bamboo Bathrobe; Bamboo / Cotton Terry Bath Robe (70% Bamboo, 30% Cotton). Natural White. Luxury Spa Robe par excellence. as gifts for my wife, I decided to purchase the men's bamboo robe for my own self.

As expected, this robe carries quality in its fabric and stitching. The bamboo cotton combination is extremely soft and absorbent, and robe has a very reasonable weight - good substance but does not weigh you down.

Super fast shipping; I believe I received the product within a couple days of placing the order. I highly recommend this product and this company.
11 comment46 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2011
Very soft, and light! It dries fast, and it looks very nice! Good price for the quality of the fabric and the design. Washable and does not wrinkle. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves to wear a bathrobe either after taking a shower, or after swimming!
11 comment16 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2011
It's a nice robe, but not a $100.00 worth of robe, it boasted super softness and absorbency, and one user stated that it was a bit compacted once shipped but fluffed back up nicely after washing. I'd have to say on the whole this is a fairly dense fabric when compared to standard terry cloth, and in the future I will stick with that type of robe. All in all not a BAD robe, just not all it's cracked up to be and in my opinion not worth the price they are charging for it at $100.00 (plus S&H). I hope this helps someone out there decide better what they like.
0Comment28 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2013
This robe met all my expectations .... quality fabric & workmanship (made in China) .... my question when I ordered it was what size .... when you see the sizing chart, there is only two sizes .... no comments defer to how they chose which size they chose .... all said 4 - 5 stars ,,,, from what I saw, I fell between both .... I opted for the L/XLG .... for all out there here is my size measurements .... waist 42", chest 44", ht 5'-9", wt 175 .... so you can see I straddle between the two .... so L/XLG fit for me is that sleeves down to the wrist, bottom to floor is about 6" & the wrap around overlap is about 12' .... this is a bit large but I like it because I could use it as a lounging robe on chilly nights .... the bamboo/cotton fabric is more nappy than a true terrycloth & the piping adds a little class.
on January 17, 2011
I ordered this terry cloth bathrobe for my husband not even knowing what bamboo viscose was. It turned out to be awesome. Only problem was a flaw in the hanging loop which broke on the first encounter with a hanging hook. They only thing more awesome than the robe was the customer service at TexerSilk. When I contacted them, they not only sent him an all silk robe free of charge put threw in a hand painted silk scarf for me, and all free of charge. No way were we going to replace the terry cloth one as he refused to let it out of his side. Without hesitation, I recommend them and their first class products.
on February 5, 2012
It's a wonderful robe - my husband loves it. It was exactly what he wanted for Christmas. It's thick and soft and absorbent like a towel, (unlike the thin ones you get on the Queen Mary or the plush ones that feel icky on wet skin.) I am happy with my purchase.
on November 19, 2012
The robe is a great value and exactly what I wanted. I chose it because it was such a bargain but after I ordered it, I was fearful that I had made a mistake because of reviews that I had neglected to read that said these robes were too small, even for only moderately sized buyers. I am delighted to report that I am an amply-sized purchaser and it (I ordered Large/X-Large)covers my amplitude handsomely and cozily with room to spare.

It is soft, comfortable, wicks up moisture quickly, and is a joy to wear. I only wish that I could have purchased it in a color rather than cornea-blasting pure white, but that is a minor insignificant complaint and should be immediately disregarded.