Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now DOTD

on January 4, 2013
This is my second North Face 1/4 zip fleece - not because I wore the other one out after 3+ years - but because I figured my wife wanted to see me in something different once the temp dropped below 60 degrees.

The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because the fit. It's the same size as my other one, but seems a bit bigger and the base of the collar is stiffer. I'm sure it's due to the normal wear and tear plus how many times I've washed it.
on January 9, 2014
I bought two of of these cleanses through REI and they fit perfectly. I seen the red one on Amazon and I was so excited to be able to have it for Christmas and to my surprise it was like where in a tent. Needless to say I had to give it away.
on February 1, 2013
This shirt feels really nice but the color is a little bright. Its not a deep red its an orangy red. They were going to let me send it back but my son wouldn't part with it! Fits true to size
on January 17, 2015
These fleece pullovers are so warm, bought for the hole fam last xmas. Everyone loved them! Just wish north Face would bring manufacturing to the USA...
on December 25, 2012
Great pullover, true to size fit, soft, warm, lightweight. It's Northface! Best results by placing in dryer after washing despite what directions say.
on July 29, 2013
This item is awesome to wear when relaxing or when active. Kept me warm and very comfortable. A must have
on December 19, 2014
Great product. Large size fit perfectly - sleeves were just right and the fleece weight is fine for my use. Will be buying more of these.
on October 10, 2013
When I opened the package I noticed that the origional plastic wrap had been opened and the TKA 100 was stuffed in.. I noticed that the stiching at the shoulder seams was damaged. How do I send the product back without a big hassle and have it replaced with a new (not a second) TKA 100.

Ron Hogan
on February 1, 2015
hard to size
on February 7, 2014
I like this fleece, but it is a little lighter weight than I had thought it would be. It certainly keeps me warm in milder temps and works pretty well when it's colder, but I wish it were a little heavier. It feels like I could almost tear it apart sometimes when I'm pulling it off. I've had it for several months and am wondering how long it will wear in the long run (?)