Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 8, 2010
The robe is very soft, comfortable, and certainly fits my well enough. I ordered the XL-XXL version, and it fits my XXL frame very well. My only issues so far are these: It is a cat hair magnet. Also, the gentleman in the picture is probably 8 feet tall. I am 6'0", and the robe goes all the way down to my ankles and lower. When I walk up or down stairs, I need to be very careful to not trip. So, when you buy this robe know that it is a LOT longer than the image seems to convey.
11 comment|102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2015
I don't usually wear robes but I finally bought one and I'm glad it was this one.

First off, it looks great. The red and black looks fantastic, somewhat of a Playboy Hugh Hefner vibe.The other color choices look good too, certainly much better than most robes.

The fleece feels comfortable and seems secure, although after a wash we'll see how it holds up.

My only complaint is that the sizing is seriously off. I read from reviewers that this robe runs large so I bought a size smaller than I usually wear. Good thing I did or else I would be swimming in this thing. I am 5'11 220lbs with a muscular build and the SMALL/MEDIUM I bought fits me perfectly. I can only imagine how huge the larger sizes are. Maybe robes are supposed to be looser than I think but to me my fit seems right. I attached a photo showing how it fits me.

So, if you're even remotely normal in physique, go with the small/medium size. As for other sizes, I assume it would be safe to say buying two sizes down seems appropriate.
review image
on April 24, 2013
As others have mentioned the robe fits longer than shown on the image, but that is just the start. The waist of the robe is cut very high. There are 2 sets of loops for the waist and I wish there were a third one just lower than the two existing holes. This also leads to the pockets being too high. The biggest problem I have with the fit, though, is that the arms are inches too short. The material of the robe is nice and the wrap size is good, but I have to wonder what the model they cut this for must have looked like....very long legs, very short torso and T-rex arms.

This robe is a comfortable and nice enough robe, but I may not be able to use it due to awkward fit.
55 comments|49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2011
Great robe for us big guys !
This robe is the nicest, most comfortable robe I've ever worn.
I was looking for a nice robe, but most robes come one size fits most.
The problem is that if you are larger than XL most robes dont fit
Then i found this one, The price seemed low to me after looking online for hours at robes, So I didn't expect too much. Man was I surprised, this robe is thick, soft, plush and super comfortable. I immediatly went online and bought another one in a different color. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ROBE !!!!!!
on August 16, 2013
My boyfriend is a small guy, so I ordered this bathrobe for him in small/medium. Well, when he tried it on, he was swimming in it. He could have wrapped it around himself twice. It's very soft and very comfy but, unfortunately, it was TOO BIG so I sent it back! I was very satisfied with the easy return, and I received a refund very quickly.
on December 8, 2010
This robe is super soft and yet so light. My husband is 6'3" and this robe is actually long enough in both length and in the arms.
on January 5, 2013
It's extremely long (so it'd be perfect for tall guys) - it's my fault for not seeing that. The big downside is that it pills like CRAZY after just one wash, which is super annoying.
on January 12, 2013
I gave it to my husband to use after the shower. It looks nice, but does not absorb any water. I washed several times, hoping to make it more absorbent, and nevertheless it has not lost its waterproof quality. Cannot be used as a bathrobe, which is what it is sold as.
on November 5, 2013
I have an existing XL/XXL robe from a different company that I use at home, but wanted another to keep at my girlfriend's house. Got this robe in the same size as the other, and it's easy twice as large overall. I kept it because it was useable and quite comfortable. But this robe goes down to my ankles, not the knees as the photo (and my original robe) do. So if you're looking for an exact fit, beware.

I removed stars from this review because after washing it one time, it's been dropping little black fabric pills everywhere around the house. Repeated washings and drying have not improved things. I will replace this with a terry-cloth robe in the near future.
on February 8, 2014
I gave this to my boyfriend as a Christmas present. The fit was excellent (he is 6'4" and I got him the XL/XXL). The robe is so soft and plush and he loved it. I was really excited because now this meant I could finally throw out the terrible robe he's been wearing for 3 years. However, it quickly became apparent that the terrible robe was destined to remain in my life because after one wash, the Del Rossa robe SHED EVERYWHERE. I mean, this robe left fuzzies in every nook and cranny of our apartment. Fuzzies in his beard, fuzzies on the cat, fuzzies on every item of clothing. EVERYWHERE. No amount of washing seems to help. Without exaggeration, we have washed and dried the Del Rossa robe no less 10 times (following the manufacturers specifications) and it still sheds just as much as as ever. What a fail.