5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Surprise
I have to admit I wasn't expecting too much from these Mittens as the price was so much lower than
all the others. But, I just wanted something waterproof that would work for shoveling snow.

Turns out that not only are these waterproof - but they are amply warm, with Thinsulate and individual finger slots
inside the mittens to give your fingers added...
Published 5 months ago by DL

3.0 out of 5 stars X LARGE too small
These gloves run too small. will not fit a normal size man's hand. more suited to fit a child. t
Published 4 months ago by Alvin Owens

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Surprise, February 7, 2014
DL (Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA) - See all my reviews

inside the mittens to give your fingers added protection.

It's like having a glove inside a mitten.

They appear to be well made and have straps for wrist adjustments a clip for holding the two together when put away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and warm, February 13, 2014
Oldanalyst (Claypool, IN United States) - See all my reviews
...These mittens replaced some mittens I had for 10 years and which finally tore. I was looking for mittens that would work well when I shoveled snow, operated a snow blower or did other outdoor activities in winter but not for skiing since I do not ski. In this very snowy and cold winter, the mittens have served well. I usually wore light gloves in my mittens but these mittens have comfortable gloves built into the mittens which gives you some of the flexibility of gloves with the protections of mittens. The Thinsulate provides good insulation from cold air.
...Most everything I wear is in the medium range except for gloves and I ordered large gloves which fit me fine. Initially, I thought the strips of soft material designated for your nose were not needed but I found myself rubbing my nose a lot during the cold blasts of air and was thankful for non-abrasives rubbing spots. The mittens appear well made and I hope they last me as long as my previous ones did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not totally windproof, February 14, 2014
Although they keep my hands warm enough, there is an obvious air leak at the seam by the thumb on one hand. This lets cold air enter the mitten when it is windy outside. But for the price, I am not complaining. Best part of the mitten is the fact that there are individual finger slots at the bottom of the mitten that helps give some control over picking up items or using keys. Unfortunately, the clip and ring that is provided for keeping the gloves together when not being worn are ridiculously small and very difficult to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally no more frozen fingers, April 26, 2014
Gloves may look more cool and manly, but when you're shoveling snow or taking part of any activity out in the cold for any length of time I'll take warm fingers over a "cool" image any day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Again I wish I had order thes at the vegining of the winter instead of the end of the winter., March 26, 2014
After this cold winter where my finger got so cold using gloves I wish I had ordered these sooner. They keep my hands so much warmer.

3.0 out of 5 stars X LARGE too small, March 25, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay mittens, March 19, 2014
These mittens are, indeed, waterproof. However, the "fingers" inside the mitten separate the wearer's digits preventing the mitten from keeping the fingers warm. Also, because there are individual fingers inside the mitten, the wearer would not be able to insert a hand warmer. The sizing is close to accurate, but the mittens seem a bit short...my hands/fingers are not particularly large/long. Overall, this is a decent purchase, but I will need something more mitten-like.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 3 Boarding Trips, March 18, 2014
Unfortunately these mittens didn't last for me. After 3 boarding trips they already split at one of the seams and are already useless for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gloves, March 17, 2014
They run a little large but they are awesome! I wore them on -10 weather on my commute and my hands were sweating after a 10 min walk. Would be perfect for a ski trip. I will uodate my review if I get a chance to go skiing this year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for snow-blowing, March 16, 2014
Bought these to keep my fingers warm while snow-blowing the driveway and they're all right. The only issue is that the gauntlet isn't long enough to make a good seal between my jacket and the mittens.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›