Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 5, 2013
Working on my MSW in Mental Health this book allowed me to learn creative ways to get information from patients and educated me on various scenerios. Great book. Buy it! Awesome work to have in your personal library.
on May 2, 2013
I looked over the book and it looks like a fabulous tool. The one thing holding me back...we are on the advent of the DSM 5. After looking at some materials about all the changes, I am only going to consider materials with the new paradigm. Change will be difficult, but I want to make it a complete shift in my head to stay current. When will this book be updated? I think the market would expand for an updated version...maybe...
on March 22, 2013
I will give it only four stars because I have not finished reading. So far it is a good resource and has tables, questions, data, and vinettes that are helpful to the social worker. Purchase and add to library
on May 28, 2013
The presentation of the principles and the vignettes adds much weight to the value of this book, esp. for clinicians.
on July 21, 2013
Great book to freshen up on diagnosing skills. Also very helpful for students/interns to study for upcoming exams. Although wordy and can be confusing at times.
on February 4, 2013
cant stop reading and learning. very interesting and well explained! also purchased DSM -4 and cant wait to get my hand on DSM 5
on January 7, 2015