4.0 out of 5 stars Fairies Meon - a hit!!
I bought this for my niece, after seeing it on Regis and Kelly. She loves it...and hasn't stopped playing with it!!

Published on November 8, 2011 by Sarina

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, but not really worth it
Published 20 months ago by Richard Cortino

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairies Meon - a hit!!, November 8, 2011
This review is from: Meon Disney's Fairies - Interactive Animation Studio (Toy)

When i gave it to her, she couldn't wait to open it up and start putting it together. She worked out how to use it pretty quickly. While it comes with 6 picture templates, she has been having fun creating her own pictures. Her favorite right now, is a sign she made with her name.

When I bought it, I didn't realize that there were other ways that you could play with it. My niece loves playing with it with music, she likes how the lights flash with the music.

I'd definitely recommend this toy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, but not really worth it, October 22, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Meon Disney's Fairies - Interactive Animation Studio (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas. The neon lights are placed using small clear plastic clips that break too easily. Some of the neon lights didn't work right, so the picture wouldn't light up at all. I got an expansion kit for it and once we setup the new lights, it worked, but we ran out of the clear plastic clips. To make the lights look like the picture, you will need to use a lot more clips than what is shown on the picture. With that said, my daughter does like to use it as a night lite. I don't think she uses it in any other mode. The batteries won't last long and in fact she burned through a fresh set of batteries in one day. I found an old power supply that is perfect for it, so she can now plug it in which saves a lot of money on batteries at least. I give it three stars since my daughter really likes it, but the design could be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Meon Disney's Fairies - Interactive Animation Studio (Toy)
I bought this for my 9 year old granddaughter for Christmas. She absolutely loves it!mWe did the first picture together and now she changes them on her own. Great fun item!

3.0 out of 5 stars meon - disney star wars and cars, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Meon Disney's Fairies - Interactive Animation Studio (Toy)
since these products are all basically the same basically one review should do. It was as I suspected a take off on the lite brights of yesteryear. once the kids got the hang of it they enjoyed it.

Rate and Discover Movies