5.0 out of 5 stars Great Comfortable shoes!!!
Published on May 12, 2011 by D. Ciaciuch

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a match for what I found in the store
Despite my best efforts (photo documentation of the box label model number and color at the store) these were not the same shoes I had looked at; more suitable for someone 20 years my senior. Bad purchase.
Published 2 months ago by RB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Comfortable shoes!!!, May 12, 2011
I was at a Mephisto Store in Paris trying shoes on and spotted these. They had my size and as soon as I put them on I knew I was buying them! I've owned over a dozen pairs of Mephistos over the last 15 years and these are by far the most comfortable. They feel like your most comfortable bedroom slippers. I would not recommend them for a full day of walking but they are perfect for casual wear or for a day at the office. By the way even with our pitiful exchange on the dollar they are half the price that you pay here. You can do as we did and spend $8K on a trip to Paris and save $350 on Mephistos or buy them here!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bitchin', June 7, 2012
RizzleDizzle (Here, There, and Everywhere) - See all my reviews
I really dig my mephistos, they are a great walking shoe with the air heel sole. Also, versatile enough to work as business casual and outstanding with a pair of jeans. They've become my favourite shoe, and seem to be pretty durable after 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Mephisto EDLEF, June 19, 2011
This shoe is very comfortable. I have a dozen pair of Mephisto and would not buy any other brand (Except for a weak moment and did a J&M with no regrets). This EDLEF shoe is great. If you remember it is not a hiking shoe this is a great relaxing shoe for day to day business casual use. The heel is somewhat rounded for an outstanding driving shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Slip-on, October 3, 2013
Style and comfort are found together in this long wearing, comfortable shoe. I discovered this model in 2009 and bought a brown pair and a black pair. My wife loves the styling and I love the fit. I wore them alternating, as my main footwear at work, for 4 years. I just replaced my black pair, and the upper on the brown pair was restitched by my right little toe a year ago, so it has new life, for another year or two. Casual or formal, this is a great everyday, everywhere shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, August 6, 2013
I ve had a number of mephisto shoes. For some reason these arent quite as comfy as most. That said they are still a great pair of shoes and if you can live with the price I would recommend you buy them

5.0 out of 5 stars Mephisto - The ONLY One, November 25, 2012
Mephisto shoes are the most comfortable shoes on the market, bar none. These are well made and will stand the test of time. One cannot buy a better show. You pay a little more but you will be astounded at the comfort and resilience of any Mephisto shoe. Highly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a match for what I found in the store, December 22, 2014
This review is from: Mephisto Men's Edlef Perf Leather Loafer (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable loafer on the planet, January 10, 2015
The most comfortable shoe I own, wear them all the time and replace about every 3 to four years. Fabulous shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Comfort and Looks, October 30, 2014
Second pair of Mephisto's. Looks great and comfortable for wearing on long day of travel and work

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 10, 2015
Fit real good I like i would buy it again

Mephisto Mens Edlef Slip-On Shoes Dark Brown Smooth Size 10.5
$298.00 $244.95
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.