5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!
Since i started i have been loosing at LEAST 3lbs a week! i did not change my diet drastically at all, just made more sensible and moderate excercise at least 3 times a week.
works great and is easy to take, 1/2hr before breakfast and dinner.

i would definately reccomend Meratrim if you need help loosing weight!!!
Published 9 months ago by Krystyna Cohen

Published 10 months ago by DZ

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the product used in clinical trials (published in Obesity journal and referenced on Dr. Oz), March 23, 2014
This review is from: Meratrim Gold - Clinically-Proven Fat Burning and Fast Weight-Loss with Results in 2 to 8 Weeks - 400 mg, 60 Vegetarian Capsules (Health and Beauty)
This product (and the other Nutrigold version called "Healthy Weight Loss") is NOT the product used in the clinical trials I read about in the journal Obesity. They used Meratrim:Re-Body Meratrim Fruit and Flower Capsules, 800mg, 60 Count, which is made by ReBody and has ONLY the two herbs in it - the flower of the East Indian globe thistle (Sphaeranthus indicus) and the rind of purple mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana - NOT Garcinia cambogia) in a 3:1 ratio. The Nutrigold products contain other ingredients.

Reference to Obesity journal article: Obesity (Silver Spring). 2013 May;21(5):921-7. doi: 10.1002/oby.20211. Efficacy and tolerability of a novel herbal formulation for weight management. Stern JS1, Peerson J, Mishra AT, Sadasiva Rao MV, Rajeswari KP.

As for Dr. Oz, he knows what brings in viewers - new miracle weight loss solutions...so even though I respect his open mind, I am very skeptical of the many many approaches he recommends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, April 22, 2014
works great and is easy to take, 1/2hr before breakfast and dinner.

i would definately reccomend Meratrim if you need help loosing weight!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I was eating right but the fat was still hanging around., May 1, 2014
I have seen consistent readings below 160 lbs. lately. 10 lb. lost now. 10 more will put me near my goal.
I have purchased 4 more of the meratrim and 4 of the garcinia since my first batch.
The bags and sags are going away. I can see my muscles now.
I am 63. I liked my body at 30 better. I predict I will look 30 this year.
Do not eat sugar.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff for its surprising benefit, March 23, 2014
I initially bought this product for the advertised weight loss. But after taking it for a month, I found that it has a greater benefit for me in other essential areas. I have suffered from chronic constipation for years and Meratrim has helped "regulate" my system. I know this is TMI, but had to mention it in case you're suffering as I once did.
And by the way...I lost 5 lbs!

5.0 out of 5 stars working as intended, May 5, 2014
I am on my second bottle of this supplement. I switched to a low carb diet in January and while the scale shows I am losing weight my tummy area never looked any different - not any more! I can see the difference in my stomach area, can fit back into my old jeans, ill keep ordering this. No side effects, I try to remember to take it 30 mins before meals but that doesn't always happen, doesn't seem to change the effectiveness of the supplement

4.0 out of 5 stars Meratrim Gold, May 15, 2014
I have found this to be very helpful in my quest to loss the last 10 pounds. I know it works as I have loss weight and it is so simple. I have tried many others, but this is one that works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am reordering, April 2, 2014
A. Jones (Gainesville, Fl) - See all my reviews
I think it absolutely DOES work! I have been out for about 2 weeks now and find that I am once again hungry all the time. The only thing that has changed is not having Meratrim Gold. I thought it wasn't doing any good and I was just losing weight because of my diet. I have lost 32 # in the past 6 months and had no problem with hunger until I ran out of this product. I agree it would be great to be able to get larger quantities cheaper.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, March 18, 2014
I have taken (as directed) this for about 2 weeks. At the end of the 2 weeks, I had sever stomach pains and had to stop taking Meratrim. I am on a strict diet and haven't eaten or done anything different except take this Meratrim. So I believe it is safe to assume Meratrim is the cause for my pain. I have used products from NutriGold before and was very pleased, sadly I cannot say the same for this product.

I am on my second day of extreme pain from these pills, I hope it goes away soon. I would appreciate any information on what to to to alleviate the extreme cramping and pain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Meratrim really helps!, April 10, 2014
It has taken me a little time to see results, but it does appear to be working. I have lost 9 pounds in about 4 weeks and my cravings for sweets and things like bread and pasta are pretty much gone. My hunger is much more under control now as well. I love the "buddy program" they have. It really helps. I have no doubt I will be able to stay on my program of healthy eating and exercise and reach my goal weight by summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meratrim Gold, March 26, 2014
This product works good and with the help of there support at meratrim gold I am so far lost 4 pounds. Have just been using this product since March 1, 2014. There support is here to help you with any questions you may have on how to keep the weight off and if you are taking the product properly. I will continue to use this product as I am 30lbs to heavy but want to lose it slowly so i do not put the weight back on.