- Series: Cornell Studies in Political Economy
- Hardcover: 326 pages
- Publisher: Cornell University Press; 1 edition (June 1, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801428785
- ISBN-13: 978-0801428784
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,865,964 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Mercantile States and the World Oil Cartel, 1900-1939 (Cornell Studies in Political Economy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
the oil industry and are published in the form of
corporate histories. This book works at three
levels, analyzing the development of the world oil
industry at the level of technological change (the
rivalry between coal and oil); at the level of
international politics (country vs. country); and
at the level of the major firms (company vs. company).
The work uses original archival material primarily
from France and the United States.