5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy. Love it. Different
I love Mercedes Salazar Jewelry. Her pieces are unique and beautifully crafted. Every time I wear her jewelry people ask me where I bought it.
Published on April 5, 2012 by Luca

1.0 out of 5 stars Bracelet lost its color
Bought this bracelet for Christmas. After wearing, gently, four or five times the green has worn off. Lot of money for nothing. Replacement window expired January 31. Will not trust this designer again.
Published 21 months ago by Adams Sibley

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy. Love it. Different, April 5, 2012
This review is from: Mercedes Salazar "Enchanted Forest" Engraved and Resined Hand made Cuff Now Is The Time To (Jewelry)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bracelet lost its color, February 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars college graduation gift, December 30, 2012
my 22 year old niece loved it ! What a wonderful way for me to keep good thoughts with her :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and inspirational, December 10, 2012
Perfect in every way! I bought this as my "Merry Christmas to me" gift. I could not be more happy with it. It is very heavy made and the picture doesn't do justice to the color and quality. The saying written all around the cuff is very nice way to give yourself a motivating remind. I will say it is a small cuff. I have very tiny wrists and it is a perfect fit. I would not recommend this if you have larger wrists because you cannot bend it to open more.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty, December 23, 2013
I am a plus size woman and a little snug but ok. was worried I couldn't wear it. love the sentiment.