Mercenaries 2: World in Flames - Xbox 360
|Price:||$47.09 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Profit from chaos in this explosive, open-world action game
- Take on only the assignments you want
- Jam-packed full of colorful characters and environments
- Jump in and out of the game at any time
- Play solo or in cooperative multiplayer mode
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A Mercenary's Rule: Everyone Pays
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is an explosive open-world action game set in a massive, highly reactive, war-torn world. When a power-hungry tyrant messes with Venezuela's oil supply he sparks an invasion that turns the country into a war zone. But for you, international crisis is all upside: You are a mercenary, and you profit from chaos. You are not a soldier. You don't have to play by anyone's rules. You have your own code: you will fulfill the terms of the contract, no matter what. If you see it, you can buy it, steal it, or blow the living crap out of it. Play your own way, or play with the help of a friend in the new co-op multiplayer mode. And remember rule #1 for mercenaries: EVERYBODY PAYS.
| || |
Play by your own rules
View larger image
All the destruction you can handle
View larger image
Build your own military company
View larger image
Platform: Xbox 360
Top Customer Reviews
-Lots of vehicles (170+)
-Game world is very large
-It is easier to control faction opinion than the first game. You can kill whomever you want, as long as you don't get reported (the games gives you 10 seconds to take out reporting units)
-Physics engine is very realistic
-Everything actually CAN be destroyed (though most respawn at some point)
-You can afford all the vehicles and airstikes you could ever want without having to "work" for money
-BUGS. This game literally locks up my Xbox 75% of the time when I try to load a save. However, it appears this has been fixed through Xbox live.
-Missions are too redudant. Most missions actually have you repeat the exact same task 3 times, though increasing difficulty and increasing reward.
-Voice acting is annoying. Everyone says the same things over and over again.Read more ›
however, I did get frustrated with the game somewhat because some things that you must do in order to equip yourself for proper gameplay are not completely spelled out. You need to keep your fuel supply up, by taking from enemy bases, to fuel your partners so they can supply you with weapons deliveries and airstrikes. this was not immediately clear to me, I had to stumble across that. I'm kind of a ADHD player so I don't always listen to cut scenes and AI team members drone on about possibly important game tips.
overall the graphics and gameplay are nice. I think its worth full price new. there is some funny dialog. and the game has good replayability I LIKE THAT ALOT!
- Money is far more abundant, the player no longer needs to be frugal
- Support Items can now be added to the support 'wheel' from a large stockpile of items, allowing the player to build up a surplus without overflowing their interface
- The handling of wheeled vehicles is far more responsive and satisfying, and each vehicle actually seems to have a suitably weighty feel
- Weapons in general are more satisfying. Some are even reliably accurate
- Visuals are quite good, though perhaps not 'excellent', even for its time
- Explosions are very gritty and satisfying
- Transportation is rarely ever an issue. Helicopters can be bought quite easily and if all else fails you can instantly catch a ride to friendly faction bases for a token fee
- The player can utilize a GPS-like routing feature by placing a waypoint at their destination, though this feature is occasionally buggy
- There is a lot of fun to be had by messing around with the big helicopters and the enormous weight they can carry
- Some of the lines by the main characters are legitimately funny
- The player receives repetitive radio communications from Fiona /far/ too often. They quickly become grating and ruin what comedy the voice overs may have provided. I actually disabled voice overs more than once simply to get some peace and quiet
- The draw distance for infantry and vehicles is suspiciously low. This hints at sloppy graphics disguised with a band-aid solution. Consequently, sniping is basically impossible (targets simply do not appear at a reasonable distance)
- Enemies are basically omniscient, eliminating any possible interpretation of stealth.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I didn't like the game I find it kinda boring I like the first one more then this one.jsPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Burn the world which this game. Still one of my favorite of all time.Published 14 months ago by Ana Casanova
I love this game!! Anyone who is a fan of GTA games but wishes there was a little more freedom, and that every single thing could be blown up or lit on fire should play this game. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Courtney H Canfijn
This title is kind of like a 3rd world version of Crackdown, but with Mercenaries. You can do crazy things like jump out of a moving Helicopter very high up, but not die. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Special K
Purchased sometime back for my Older Grandson. I did not play it but I am gathering that he enjoyed it.Published 16 months ago by betty tanner