Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on September 21, 2012
My grandson had seen another brand at the toy store and I compared it to others on-line. This one was the heaviest, so I picked it because I thought it might be the most durable--and it is. It's holding up great and with my 5 and 6-yr old grandsons that is no small feat. They love it. It's easy to put together and I'm completely happy with this product.
on March 2, 2013
My 6-yr-old grandson loves it. It's good quality for the price. It's easy to put together. It's light & portable.
on April 29, 2012
This game its fun and super cool to play with family and friends. Very easy to put together well designed. Highly recommend.
on May 31, 2013
Got this table size foosball game for my grandson for Christmas. It is very sturdy for a table size game. My grandson loves it. It is a good size if you don't have room for a big foosball table. This fit on one of those tv tray tables in his room.
on March 14, 2015
Well constructed. Fun for the grandchildren.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2013
I got this as a present for my brother's kids this past Christmas. Imagine their disappointment when they opened their present and found it was broken in the box. I was out of the country after Christmas and so we never got a chance to exchange it.
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse