Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on October 21, 2013
I LOVED THESE BOOKS....
I seriously cannot rave enough about DIANA PALMER'S books.
The first one is as good as the second,third, fourth as many as she has written ....LOL :)
Any of her book's or series is just as interesting as the first one you begin reading .
Awesome, excellent reading... I would recommend any and all DIANA PALMER'S Books.
Once you read just one of her books :) you just wont want to ever stop ,
on August 22, 2014
Its great. I love her books, Each story is different and of course love her characters. I like the links to all the men and women I have read about already in previous books. Of course I save all my books to read again
on February 8, 2013
couldn't disagree more with the negative comments. one reviewer didn't 'get' the heroine's witty repartee. i thought it was great. part of what made me like the book. i wish there were more thrust and parry like that in other romance novels. i get tired of all of the internal struggles when all the folks would have to do is talk to each other. this book wasn't like that. another didn't like the lack of steamy scenes. thank God for that. i much prefer that stuff be left to my imagination. so i guess it's different strokes for different folks. does make me rethink my choice not to buy a couple of other palmer books based on negative reviews. based on this, i'd probably like them.
on February 18, 2013
This is another of Diana's long term series on the Long Tall Texans of South Texas. They are all wonderful and my only complaint is that they are not all available for my Kindle and I have lost some of my early titles in this series and want them for my Kindle.
on March 16, 2013
Delivered fast and at a amazing price! Diana Palmer is the Queen. She really is. She writes about soulmates and she's done it again with this book. Characters and chemistry are done over 100% as usual, and she writes with such charm! Love her!
on June 29, 2012
If you're as big a fan as I am of Diana Palmer then you have been chomping at the bit waiting for this newest installment to the Long, Tall Texans series featuring Jon Blackhawk and Joceline Perry. Well wait no longer and run out and buy your copy cuz it's totally worth it!
If you've read some or all of Diana Palmer's prior book releases you will no doubt recognize quite a few characters in this book, and man is it great to read about what's happened and what people have been up to. You'll be updated on Jon's half brother McKuen Kilraven and his very pregnant wife Winnie Sinclair. It wouldn't be complete without adding Rick Marquez and Rourke to the mix, and don't forget quirky medical examiner Alice Mayfield Jones Fowler (Harley Fowler's wife).
Okay so this story is a little involved because not only does it carry it's own plot line with Jon and Joceline's relationship but simultaneously weaves some past crimes and happenings from prior books. **NO it doesn't matter if you've read them, Diana Palmer does great keeping you in the loop** Joceline's got a secret in this story that could change everything. Jon's standoffish for the most part and it is widely known that he rarely dates or socializes. I have enjoyed how Jon and Joceline interact and banter back and forth since we were first introduced to them, it's witty and entertaining. I was surprised to learn that Jon was a virgin (sort of *wink*) but it totally fits with his story and presented something different and openly welcomed for a change of pace. I loved how the author dealt with Jon finding out Joceline's secret as I have to admit I thought it was going to be this drawn out very dramatic unpleasant reaction type of thing...I should have known she would create a scene that would just make me love Jon that much more! I will say yes early on I was able to pick out the culprits and see how the story was going to unfold for the most part but there were still a few things that you won't really see coming. Either way this book is GOOD and a must read in my opinion. I hope to read Rick Marquez and Rourke's story in the future....rumor has it Rick's book may be in the works, but that's all I'm sayin on that ;-)
on July 3, 2014
I'd been waiting to find the book about Jon Blackhawk. I loved the story, as I have every other book by Diana Palmer. This is a very tender love story, well, their sexual encounters ain't bad either.
on September 6, 2014
I truly enjoyed this book, as well as all of the others written by this author. Great story line, plenty of intrigue and a happy ending all around. I am sure glad I didn't read the negative critical reviews before I read this book because I totally disagree with them now. Highly recommend this book and author!
on August 15, 2011
I just wanted to write that I really enjoyed Diana's latest, Merciless. I gobbled it in a day and I am glad that I bought it. I don't feel that it was a waste of money, I actually thought it was one of her better novels. The hero wasn't a donkey.

Five stars absolutely. Every star well deserved.
on January 2, 2013
Product arrived on time and in good condition no damgae to packaging or product. wish there were more audio books on cd from this author is the only downfall. ty