Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dr. Mercola Miracle Whey Protein Powder Strawberry - Great Tasting Whey Protein Mix - Naturally Flavored And Colored - Certified GMO, Pesticide, And Chemical-Free - 1 lb Jar
- Whey protein contains all the essential amino acids. Plus it boasts the highest protein quality rating among all proteins. Thus, it is a complete protein.
- Whey protein is a by-product of the cheese manufacturing process. Researchers have discovered incredible whey protein benefits for humans
- Miracle WheyTM contains the much researched (and scientifically proven) beta-glucans, so you can be sure that your immune system is getting the boost it needs. Beta-glucans modulate your immune response
- Feel confident you're supplying your body with all the key amino acids, beneficial whey micronutrients intact, and the maximum biological value you need to stay healthy, recover quickly, and get into the best shape of your entire life
- By supplementing your diet with Miracle WheyTM, you're supercharging your health and wellbeing from the very first drink
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Every day your body faces a range of stressors that constantly challenge your health and wellbeing... Everything from daily tensions to physical activity to your diet can strain your body's natural balance.
Stress, aging and exercise -- especially overtraining -- can break down your body's defenses.
That's where Miracle Whey comes in. Made from all-natural pasture-fed cows' whey, Miracle Whey provides more of nature's nutrients. Plus, it's certified GMO, pesticide, and chemical-free, protecting you from ingesting chemicals
Not only that, it:• Is rich in glutamic acid and branch chain amino acids which aid muscle-building and recovery
• Contains 25% or more glycomacropeptides for immune support, high energy, muscle building and recovery
• Promotes satiety, so compulsive craving for refined carbs and sweets is curbed
• Contains beta glucans, so you can be sure that your immune system is getting the boost it needs.
• Contains water-soluble fiber, which supports healthy blood sugar levels and prebiotic properties
Miracle Whey comes in your choice of eight delicious flavors with no aftertaste like some powders on the market: maple, vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, blueberry, banana, original, and peanut butter (made from all-organic peanuts).
Boost Your Glutathione Levels - Try Miracle Whey Protein Powder Today!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I make a protein shake every morning, previously, I used the Fat Flush whey powder, and I would add to it some colostrum powder, frozen strawberry and stevia. I did not like the powdery taste of Fat Flush, and wanted to try a flavored powder to save on the organic strawberries I was using.
Mercola strawberry whey seemed like a nice alternative, but when I tried it, I was so disappointed, the Fat Flush and colostrum combination tasted much better.
The Mercola powder labeled the whey organic without certification, and the tasteless strawberry powder that was added was not even labeled organic, this was a big shock to me since I know that strawberries are at the top of the list of fruits that absorb pesticides, and therefore you should try to buy the organic variety.
The other big problem in this shake is that it is toooo frothy, my kids thought it had soap in it, I don't know what is causing this froth.
The powder includes a natural sweetener called Luo Han, but you can hardly taste it, I added stevia to the mix.
On the product pack its not mentioned where this product is made, or where the ingredients are sourced from, it just mentions that its distributed by the Mercola company which is located in America. I have seen Dr. Mercola ignore answering questions about where his products are sourced, so I'm assuming there is a good chance the product is made and/or sourced in China.
Also the pack does not mention when the product expires, it just mentions the manufacturing date, how can I tell if its expired or not?
The label mentions that this product is not an aid to weight loss, just wanted to add that for those who are buying it for that purpose.
I would say that Dr. Mercola's Miracle Powder is anything but a miracle, the taste is soapy and bland, and the standards of the product are alarming.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is another wonderful product from Dr. Mercola. Makes you feel wonderful!!Published 18 months ago by Maryse Snyder