Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SunSplash Renew Tanning System
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 26, 2011
I purchased my Sunsplash 10 tanning unit that hangs on the back of a door almost 2 1/2 years ago. It takes up no space because it protrudes less than 3" away from the back of the door. I love it! I bought it from Dr. Mercola and I think it is the safest tanning unit there is. It has electronic ballasts instead of magnetic which makes it safer and it's quiet with no loud humming. I get a safe tan at home with no worries of a burn, as long as I do the 10 minutes or less per side. We are going to Mexico in 2 weeks so I will tan more often to get ready.... I had my vitamin D3 levels checked about 1 1/2 years after I started using it and they are normal. I do not take vitamin D in the tablet form and I live in a northern climate where the sun is hard to come by, so I know that it is the Sunsplash that is working for me. I like the convenience and don't have to worry about cleanliness. I would recommend this to everyone who is interested. I was a little nervous when I saw the outside of the box when it was delivered. It too, like the other review, was quite dented however It was packed safely inside and works perfectly.
on February 11, 2011
Hi I ordered over the door tanning system and it came well packaged, even though the carrier had dented the box it made me nervous, however the packaging was so tight there was NO PROBLEMS with my unit! It hangs so easy on the door, tanning is a breeze. It does work, I'm getting nice color. I highly recommend this product. No to mention, you save so much on time and money not having to drive to a tanner, plus you're in the comfort of your own home. It's so nice and easy! Thank you.
on February 26, 2013
This is a great product, works great, fits anywhere, but it is unlikely that the bulbs will last you 20 years!! That is just not realistic AND to replace them, if you want them replaced with the renew red light lamps, mercola.com charges a whopping 50.00 / bulb!!

Just something to consider.
on August 10, 2013
Just received my tanning bed, came in with a broken bulb that shattered during shipping(was a big mess to clean, there was shard everywhere)plus one that simply didn't work. I contacted mercola and they are sending me 2 replacements bulbs, after sending them pics of the broken bulbs. The box was somewhat big and heavy , 2 man operation too carry and install. I have the standing bed that hangs on a door, that has the refresh and renew lamps. Installation is easy or complicated, depending on how you see it. Cause it won't hang on any door, it depends on the size of your doors, plus you need a plug outlet near by, cause they don't recommend an extension and the cord is not long. You can't install this machine on a door you use often cause the tanning bed is bulky and has small wheels that you need to install. I found the perfect spot in the basement , in the cellar. Tanning is gentle and good for your skin with the renew and refresh bulbs. The bulbs can last you 10 years apparently. I recommend a full 10 minutes, the machine stops after that but you can restart it.

See 1 answered question