5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy case slightly off color
Published 10 months ago by karoleena

3.0 out of 5 stars Not For Me, But Not The Worst
I chose this case because, I wanted something lightweight and attractive, that could protect my device without making it uncomfortably large. I bought the purple case and he color looks great. However, I am sending this case back for two reasons: 1. The fit of this case is slightly off around the front edge, especially on the top and bottom of the face of the device. This...
Published 8 months ago by N. Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy case slightly off color, October 20, 2013
I ordered the mint green version for my note; the color is very slightly lighter than the pictured color; a touch creamier looking but still quite nice. More of a matte finish than glossy so fingerprints aren't going to stab you in the eyes. If you look closely it has a very slight glittery/shimmery effect. The case covers the edges with slight edge that raises above the bezel that helps protect the screen some if the phone is dropped on its corner/edges or screen down. There is also a slight lip surrounding the camera cutout as well to offer a little more protection. Only odd thing is a slight cutout section on the upper right corner looks like it might be where some phones have a lanyard post; my US tmobile version does not have a lanyard post so this corner is minimally exposed. Overall the fit is snug and I do not worry about the phone popping out when it is dropped as is often the case with hard plastic cases. It does not feel like the material will stretch/loosen over time like rubber/silicon cases. I am happy with this case so far and have ordered a pink one as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best case you can buy., November 15, 2013
Probably the best case you can get. Just thick enough to provide actual protection, but still keeps the phone super thin. Some of the super super thin ones don't do anything to protect your phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, November 12, 2013
I love this. It fits the phone well. And it's a lovely color on my white phone. Love it very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, October 22, 2013
This case is very nice. The red is beautiful with the white phone. Case fits snug and seems to cover good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, January 6, 2014
lisa (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
This case looks really good, the color matches the picture exactly. The lime green color helps you spot the phone quickly.

The other thing that is very nice, is that the case, while very thin, adds a little bit of a lip which keeps the screen from touching surfaces if placed face down. Also, the recess for the buttons help to prevent accidentally triggering the shut down button, which was a big problem before I added this case.

My only tiny nit is that the TPU material is not actually silicone as you would expect. My last cover was the traditional silicone and that little bit of grab allowed me to lean the phone against something for reading. When I do that with this case, it tends to slip down, causing me to have to hold the phone more. It is, however, easier to slip in and out of a pocket or bag. It also stays really clean.

A surprise was that there was a screen protector included in the package. I hadn't expected that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, November 14, 2013
Great case! It's soft and comfortable in my hand. It's also very flexible. I'm definitely interested in purchasing more cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY NOTE 3 CASE!, November 17, 2013
WELL MADE! FITS PERFECTLY! LOVE THE VARIETY OF COLORS! (OUR CELL PHONE CARRIER ONLY OFFERED WHITE OR BLACK) PRICES ARE EXCELLENT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love., November 8, 2013
When I got my Note 2 I purchased this same protector along with 5 or 6 other cases. This one was my main case. When I got my Note 3 this was one of the first cases I've purchased. Not disappointed. Cut outs are perfect, it's got a slight edge around the device that's squared. Definitely my go-to case when getting a new device and I always suggest this brand to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 19, 2013
It is a perfect case which I really like it and I like its perfect color as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, April 19, 2014
Reasonable priced, snaps on easily and is attractive. Arrived quickly, as promised. The bright color makes it easier to find phone in a purse too!

Rate and Discover Movies