Length: 11'2" (340cm); Weight: 99 lb (45kg); Capacity: 5 Adults; Max HP: 15
Mercury's general purpose soft bottom inflatable rafts offer lightweight ease of transport, with the soft support of an air-filled floor that's soft enough to yield under your knees, yet rigid enough to give up to five people a stable deck surface. A high-pressure X-Stitched floor has thousands of cross-stitched fibers for 50% more rigidity than traditional air floors, and the highly maneuverable boat minimizes draft for optimal efficiency on the water. Mercury 340 is ideal for ship-to-shore use or recreational family outings.
The durable inflatable craft offers outstanding buoyancy with minimal draft.
- Sleek styling with plenty of interior room and comfortable rowing position
- Air-filled floor makes kneeling or sitting extremely comfortable
- Easy to carry, and 25% lighter than wooden-floor inflatables
- Incredible buoyancy with little draft
- Passenger handles for a safer ride
- Made of durable PVC material
- Five-person capacity
- 20 HP maximum horsepower
- Three air chambers, plus keel and floor
- X-stitched, air-filled floor
Mercury Marine products include a limited manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Details are included with your purchase.
About Mercury Marine
Mercury Marine engineers, builds, and sells marine products designed to help people love being on the water. Established in 1939, the company is a division of Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC), and manufactures engines, boats, and parts for recreational, commercial, and government marine applications. Brunswick's brand portfolio includes Mercury and Mariner outboard engines; Mercury MerCruiser sterndrive and inboard packages; Mercury propellers; Mercury inflatable boats; Mercury SmartCraft electronics; and Mercury and Quicksilver parts and oils.