5.0 out of 5 stars Great suitcase for small kids.
Published on April 15, 2012 by Laura St. Marie

1.0 out of 5 stars made cheaply
This product cost a lot more than its worth. It is made cheaply and not worth half of what I paid for it. I have contacted the company twice trying to return it and have not gotten a response. I am very dissapointed in this product and would not advice anyone to buy it.
Published on December 18, 2011 by delinda parco

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suitcase for small kids., April 15, 2012
Laura St. Marie (Davison, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
I bought one of these for each of my granddaughters. They pack them to bring clothes, toys and blankies with them to stay at my house. They have had them for a year and both are still in great shape. I was worried about construction with the zippers before I received them and they are heavy duty. The girls are still small, 18 months and have problems pulling them but I'm sure with the super construction they will hold together until they are old enough to pull them. I highly recommend this for Grandma's to buy their grandkids to come visiting.

1.0 out of 5 stars made cheaply, December 18, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, January 2, 2012
Gordon Frakes (Leopold, Indiana United States) - See all my reviews
Item was just as described. It was delivered quickly and I think it was a good value for the money. It is a good gift for the grandkids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute item, May 19, 2013
The only reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because this item is so darn cute but not a lot of room for a week-end stay at grandma's house. Pay very close attention to dimensions when you are thinking of purchasing. Aside from that you will not be disappointed at quality of item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Adorable, July 1, 2012
This luggage is just adorable and pint sized for the little ones. Not incredibly sturdy for airline travel but acceptable for weekends a Grandma's house. Very roomy.

4.0 out of 5 stars More than an overnight bag., May 24, 2014
This is second one I've bought. First one 2 yrs ago and its still in great shape. It will not stand alone is only thing I dislike about it. Can be annoying. But kids use it in their vacations also. Plenty big enough to pack all their stuff in and have kid pull it. Great carry on & way to keep up with their own stuff. Except be aware they'll fill it up with toys instead of underwear if left to do their own packing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even cuter in person!!!, April 9, 2014
Moving away from my Grandchildren will be very difficult, this is my gift to them so when they fly to my new place, they know where they are going!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for weekend trips to Grandma's, March 9, 2014
Gave this to my 3yr old grandson for Christmas, he thinks he is such a big deal pulling this rolling bag which is big enough to stuff a bunch of his toys in. It is not a high quality, sturdy item, but just right for the price. A 3 yr old doesn't need anything more than this anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the grand kids, January 7, 2014
Just the right size and so cute! The wheels work well and the kids loved it! The color is nice too'

3.0 out of 5 stars Looked cheap, January 4, 2014
I wanted to get an overnight suitcase for my youngest grandchild. I bought her two olders siblings one in the past, but when I received this one, it looks cheap. I was disappointed. We'll see how well it holds up. It's just not the same quality as her older sister and brother. I may have to buy another one from a store, so that I can see it before I buy it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›