Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 10, 2012
I bought this case for my wife as a gift. It fit the Samsung Galaxy S3 very nicely. The card slots were not exposed to the phone screen, protecting the screen from getting scratched. The case had a nice finish inside and out. The case also came with a strap hole to attach to the case for key chain accessories. Highly recommended this wallet case.
on August 6, 2012
I ordered 3 different wallet cases, but this is the best one! It is not bulky and is easy to use the phone by folding back the cover. It protects the phone all around and is a great color. No more hunting for my phone that blends in with my paperwork.
on August 15, 2012
This is perfect to carry your ID and you Credit or Debit card!!!!! Awesome when going out ot party since you don't have to carry your wallet, since it's included in your phone case!!!!!

My friends love the case, the color, the desing EVERYTHING!!!!!

:) So happy whith this product!!!!!
on October 16, 2012
I was looking for a case that would totally encompass my Samsung phone so there would be no issue of protection. So far, this case has done quite the job. I am one who is known for constantly dropping my previous phones, so I did not want to avoid as many risks as I could. I have dropped my phone in this case two or three times that I can remember (Yes, I know), and two time that I can remember it did open, but my phone wasn't damaged. And I love the fact that my screen is always protected, as I have broken a screen with my previous phone.

What I'm not overly ecstatic about this case is the fact of the metal closure. I read previous to purchasing the case that items like credit or debit cards became desensitized, so that was unfortunate for them to put the slot in the front instead of the back. Though I don't keep my debit card there, the convenience for my public transportation card would be lovely there (though it hasn't been demagnetized, but I keep paper in-between there just for safety).

Also, I cannot feel my phone vibrate! For me it is such an annoyance and inconvenience because I am one who likes to keep my phone on vibrate for school and work reasons, so unless I look at my phone I never know if someone called or messaged me, and I miss the notifications of my apps as well.

Though those are big things with me, overall I can say that I'm satisfied.
on September 5, 2012
This case is super great! I love the color and the design. The only thing holding it back from a 5 star is the grammatical error that exists on the inside of the case. I mean I know this was made in Korea but come on, they mass produced this and no one noticed or seemed to care? "Design Yourself It" Well yeah that's the only thing holding it back from a 5 star.
on September 7, 2012
Although I do not believe that it is real leather as stated, I love the shade of green which is true to the pictures. The only reason that I didn't give a 5 star rating is that my case is slightly crooked so that the openings for the camera, microphone, etc are not alligned properly. In all fairness, I didn't ask the seller to replace it. The outer case is affixed to the inner plastic skin by way of an adhesive pad. I've considered attempting to separate the two and reallign it properly, but have not yet done so. I hate to ruin it entirely in an attempt to perfect it... sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone. I'd purchase the aqua one if the reviews didn't state that it was more of a mint green. Hmmm maybe a pink one instead. Overall, pleased with purchase. I do get a chuckle out of the imprint on the inside cover. (A case of lost in translation) Line 1 - Design Your Mind Line 2- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Line 3 - Open your mind and design yourself it ??? I'm guessing that they were attempting to state Open your mind and design it yourself. Product is designed in NYC and made in Korea if I remember correctly.
on December 4, 2012
Case arrived yesterday and I immediately put it on my new Galaxy S3. Excellent fit! The lime color I chose is very pretty and bright. It has a nice feel to it, opens and closes easily with the magnetic closure, all port cutouts fit nicely over appropriate places and the protection it offers seems to be good. I think it was a good choice. (I will update review as time goes on if needed)

UPDATE: After five months of use, the case is still holding up very well! The corners have some mild wear from taking it in and out of my purse or pocket, but it's nothing I can't live with. The sticker holding in the magnet on the closure is still there. I have not had any problems at all. Ordering more colors now!
review image
on August 4, 2014
This wallet finally gave out on me after 2 years. the magnetic hook fell off. I taped it the first time, now it's fallen off completely. I will be looking for another one! Great price! Great cover!
on September 19, 2012
I actually really like the product, but I live in a very humid state in the summer which resulted in the sticker holding the magnet on place to keep coming off. Wish the magnet closer was designed better.
on August 15, 2012
This is a eye catching wallet type phone case because of the color. the color is the reason for me to get this case. the magnetic seal stays on well and the credit card slots on the inner side of the case is useful for your id and credit card. also i can talk on the phone while having the front cover closed because it has the ear piece opening. nice looking case !